The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just so everybody here knows....

Go down 
+5
Dragonchampion
Spiritsong
Kiyalandriel
Aerlind
Allyray
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Spiritsong, would you please do me a favor and delete the posts that dont have anything to do with what this thread is about...the ones where Crimson is being selfish and you and Blakjak are responding to him....Crimson's selfishness in putting that crap here is really bothering me....he could have easily made his own thread or put that stuff somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Gladly (had to leave some though sorry)
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Those ones are fine they didnt bug me, it was the stuff you deleted that was making me angry and hurt. Thank you for taking care of that Smile

I'm resting on my bed propped on several pillows and watching for posts. I am not playing anything, or even reading. I dont feel much like it.

I want to get up and go to my desk top and play Atlantica but my body's more interested in resting.

I have my laptop which is hard for me to play on and with that I am making posts and watching for posts so you can talk to me this way for a while. I would love it if you did

Also, I would love for anybody of my other friends who are online to come and talk to me here. I dont even feel like the pace of chat though...Posting when I can type and resting my eyes in between feels good.

Would you please do me a favor? Would you please check Atlantica and RoM for Verinon, if he's on I would love to talk with him. Also, anybody else from The Golden Order would be nice to see a post from.

You might be able to use my need for company to get people to come on and post. if you want. Smile

Last edited by Allyray on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Not a problem
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Hey Ally, good to hear that you are back and that the surgery went well. I'm sure you'll be right as rain in no time!

Kiya and I are going to go out dancing tonight, so we won't be around too much, but wanted to make sure you knew we're happy your doing well. You just keep putting how you feel number one right now while you get better, all the game stuff will wait for as long as you need. Then by the time you are ready, you'll be extra eager and it will be extra fun. Smile

-Aerlind
Back to top Go down
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 pm

flower So glad to hear you are doing okay. Gotta go get ready but I just wanted to say hi myself real quick.

Take Care!
~Kiya
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Thank you Aerlind Smile I am doing my best to take care of all my needs right now. Talking with people helps me feel better no matter how bad I feel or how much I hurt.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Allyray wrote:
Spiritsong, would you please do me a favor and delete the posts that dont have anything to do with what this thread is about...the ones where Crimson is being selfish and you and Blakjak are responding to him....Crimson's selfishness in putting that crap here is really bothering me....he could have easily made his own thread or put that stuff somewhere else.

For future reference, there is a topic split button. Deleting is not recommended as it removes the history of the forum.

I am very g;lad that everything went OK, but I knew it would. Laughing

Anyways, I think now that everything is solved with this, I can lock it. If you would like it reopened for any reason, please PM me.

/locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:19 pm

/Unlocked

By request.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:11 pm

ally im sorry for my posts but im not being selfish end of story and glad to hear ur doing better

DROP IT. NOW.

Keep it going and I WILL ban you for 24 hours.

~Verinon
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 pm

I woke up this morning feeling a lot better. My head still hurts a little, but its bearable without meds. I'm not having to worry about bleeding any more.

Spiritsong, please check your messages, and you too Verinon :p Thankyou for all your help and support with all of this. I love you you guys.

And Thank you too Aerlind and Kiyalandriel.
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Thats what we are here for to help you Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:41 am

If I could send some flowers I would but I do not know your address (not that im fishing for it either). Glad to hear you came through teh surgery alruight. Hope you heal soon .
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:34 am

Aww Honoka thats sweet. Very Happy That made me smile. My headaches definitely are not gone. But the Dr. told me they wouldn't be. He told me it would take time to heal.

I believe he took care of the cause of the headaches. So, in time, I should heal and be better off. Right now, I am under Dr.s orders not to blow my nose for several more days. That is rather irritating.

Next Friday, I will be able to deal with that and I should be feeling much better, then. I'm already feeling much better than I was on the day of my surgery. I can't even imagine feeling much better than I am now, unless the headaches were to be completely gone.

I was looking at the quote in my signature again and I find it to be so very true, for me, at least.
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Do you have to go back to the doctor again Ally?
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:41 am

Today has been a lot less painful than most of my days, lately. The Dr. said I can blow my nose now. I need to be taking my pain meds on a more regular basis to deal with all the swelling and to keep it from getting bad and let it heal.

He gave me an antibiotic to get rid of a sinus infection he believes I have.

Being on the computer really has been causing some of the pain, so I need to be on a whole lot less to let myself heal.

So, that is how I'm doing. Better, but still not 100% yet. Hopefully, soon.

I don't know how long I will have to limit my time on the computer, and on the games, but I hope it won't be long.

Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 pm

aww hope you can make a full recovery
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:35 am

Keep taking care of yourself Ally. I hope you feel better soon! sunny
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 am

Hey Aerlind and Kiya clown I'm happy to see you two are back.

And Blakjak, thankyou for your hopes of a full recovery.

Right now, the pain is pretty intense.

Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 am

hmmm im trying to remember it was a remedy for migraines and sinus infections because i was taught a lot of things from my uncle which is a doctor if i remember ill let you know but what exactly were the pains ally and the symptoms
Back to top Go down
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:35 am

I have a simple and effective way for you to forget all about your head pains. Its called a hammer and your foot. After a few blows you will forget all about your head pains. Ok bad joke I know, hopefully you wont have to resort to my very twisted sence of humour.
I do hope you get well soon though.
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:47 am

Thank you Honoka. Wink This not being able to cry or even well up with tears as I am very prone to doing being as sensitive as I am is not working for me. But, crying stresses the sinus tissues in my head that are trying to heal.

I also love to laugh when something hits my funny bone, (which, admittedly is not often) but I am not able to laugh very hard or very much without a lot of pain and a major set back in my healing. My Dr. (the one who did the surgery) told me to keep it down to a dull roar. Another Dr. I am seeing (a chiropractor) told me to limit my time on the computer.

I showed him how I sit and hold my head at the computer and he told me to sit up straight and if my head so much that I need to hold it, then get up from the computer but I guess slouching in my chair and holding my head is really not good for me. I have had tingling in my pinky and ring finger of my right hand ever since the surgery. Its because by sitting and holding my head, I have pinched a nerve. I'm going back to the chiropractor today for actual exam and treatment. Yesterday was just a discussion.

It has been strongly suggested to me that I take a week or so away from the computer, but I am being stubborn especially for this weekend of double xp double tp. After this weekend, I will be on the computer less, for a few days and give myself better circumstances for healing, but I won't be off for several days in a row, unless something drastic happens.
Back to top Go down
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 am

Ill try to keep my joking to a minimum for a while. Cant have you getting worse when you are trying to heal. Hopefully you will be up and "running" at full force soon.
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:18 pm

I just came home from seeing the Dr. again. He doesn't know why my head is hurting still and worse than before. We suspect that maybe its allergies, though it could potentially be something more drastic. He's ordered a brain MRI to rule out those drastic possibilities. My appointment for that is on July 21st. He ordered me pain meds for migraines and he wants to do allergy testing. He ordered me a couple of other meds that should help if allergies are causing the trouble.
Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm

i hope it is just allergies and the mri is a breeze unless you cant stand tight dark closed in areas. just remember no metal in there and to take out all piercings before you go in. i have had several done and have worked in a military hospital helping the mri staff prepare people. when they ask if you have piercings be 100% honest please and take them out. other wise they can burn you. one gal didn't want to tell us she had piercing left em in and after a minute getting chest mri she was screaming and ripped her shirt off to take the piercings out. (tried to keep it g-rated) lol. but seriously i do hope all goes well. and if you need anyone to talk to and cant reach anyone im always online, being disabled i rarely leave the house or do anything but sit in front of pc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just so everybody here knows....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: