The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just so everybody here knows....

Go down 
+5
Dragonchampion
Spiritsong
Kiyalandriel
Aerlind
Allyray
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:23 am

I left something out earlier. The Dr. said for me to avoid repetitive activities such as computer activities. I am refusing to follow Dr.s orders on this one. One thing he absolutely said to stop doing is sitting here, resting my head on my hand. I will not do that any more. I have already messed up the nerves in my left arm by doing that. I need them to heal and the only way they are going to do that is if I stop resting my head on them. If it hurts that bad, I will take my meds and go lie down.
Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Allyray wrote:
I left something out earlier. The Dr. said for me to avoid repetitive activities such as computer activities. I am refusing to follow Dr.s orders on this one. One thing he absolutely said to stop doing is sitting here, resting my head on my hand. I will not do that any more. I have already messed up the nerves in my left arm by doing that. I need them to heal and the only way they are going to do that is if I stop resting my head on them. If it hurts that bad, I will take my meds and go lie down.

he probably didn't want you to strain your figure clicking the mouse. lol! and the reason he actually told you to stop is because if it is allergies or something to do with your naissel cavity, it is because our eyes strain more to focus when our naissel passidge is blocked, swollen, or irritated. witch could lead to severe head aches. Ally i bet your head aches are more towards the front of your head.

and on a side not guys i cant spell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Vulpes, now that makes a lot of sense to me. I hadn't thought of that before. Thats why my head feels better when I spend a lot less time on the computer. My headaches are toward the front of my head, but my nasal passage isn't blocked, though, not any more. Also, I use a 36' LCD screen now, so I don't strain my eyes trying to look at it. However, I may have done some damage to those same tissues by straining my eyes on the game and computer activities while I had the sinus issues and now they are needing to heal and I keep making the healing harder by stressing them. I'll talk to the Dr. about these thoughts, being honest about how much time I spend on the computer. It looks like I'm going to have to stop being so stubborn and stop spending so much time on the computer.
Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:56 pm

no just move farther away and you know what they say about looking at the stuff on the internet.. it will make you go blind. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just so everybody here knows....   Just so everybody here knows.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just so everybody here knows....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: