The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingcecil's Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

Kingcecil's Story Empty
PostSubject: Kingcecil's Story   Kingcecil's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Hello; my name is Cecil.

This is my story.

It started off all fun and games; then i met Verinon in Logar. With his golden armor, he amazed me, and after that we became amazing friends.

I helped him build The Golden Order and he helped me in return by aiding my growth. Then it came to the choice of what secondary do i choose?

Verinon recommended Preist, which was a bad decision; if i had known how hard it was, i would of went with K/R because i am a fast killer.

I want the power i need the power to defend myself and others; i was fed up of being weak and everyone hating me in real life because i was weak.

I tried to become stronger in the game; which i have now accomplished after many hard falls in The Golden Order; trial after trial i thought it was because i was hated.

It wasn't.

It was because of my attitude; my lust for power. Well, that urge is no more because i have seen something: any urge for power can fail in real life.

I watched my best friend get beaten up and i couldn't defend him; so i had no choice but to help. But they pushed me away, so i felt a rush of power in me like an animal was unleashed.

The pain and suffering that I went through my entire life had been unleashed; those 3 kids were destroyed with the power i obtained. I could of killed them, but I didn't, and I am no longer the power urging Cecil; I am now the Defender, Cecil.

So i knew no power from guilds, no matter how much members they have to do instances, I know my home will always will be The Golden Order, where I grew up and now have matured after witnessing the unleashing of the animal inside me.

I feel that I can now stand beside Verinon as his Guardian, and do my job for The Order, not rule it.

I will follow orders only from Verinon from now on. This is why i cannot be in any other guild other then my home. I assure you that now I feel like a huge hold has been lifted off me; I feel lighter, with no more weakness.

It is time I follow my role as a Defender for only the one person who trained me and made me who i am today.

Verinon, thank you and please take me back to make a new name for myself; because i am now no longer Kingcecil- I am "The Defender" Cecil.

TEXT WALL! Edited to make it comprehensible. God DAMN it was a lot of work, but I made it into a story worthy of the Golden Order's Defender. =3 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

Kingcecil's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingcecil's Story   Kingcecil's Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:58 am

We shall see if you can return, Cecil. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

Kingcecil's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingcecil's Story   Kingcecil's Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:57 pm

thank you verinon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingcecil's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingcecil's Story   Kingcecil's Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingcecil's Story
Page 1 of 1