The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Castle Blagflag - Can't move? [SOLVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jdwolfears
Knight
Knight

Castle Blagflag - Can't move? [SOLVED] Empty
PostSubject: Castle Blagflag - Can't move? [SOLVED]   Castle Blagflag - Can't move? [SOLVED] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:40 am

Hey, nice job there. This is further than I've gotten in making mods, and that's not even making a game from scratch, lol!

There's a game-breaking bug, pretty early on, though. As soon as I enter Castle Blackflag, I can't move. I can make Kieran change the direction he's facing, and I can read the sign next to him and open the menus so all of the controls seem to be working fine. Maybe you accidentally placed an object on the spawn point so Kieran is getting stuck in it? I don't know what could cause this, and I'm not exactly a programmer, but I can at least bring it to your attention.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

Castle Blagflag - Can't move? [SOLVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Blagflag - Can't move? [SOLVED]   Castle Blagflag - Can't move? [SOLVED] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:34 am

Fixed for next release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder

Castle Blagflag - Can't move? [SOLVED]
Page 1 of 1