The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak? Empty
PostSubject: What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak?   What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Alright, I sold Blakjak a house within the Spellblade academy, right? Then I go about my business as the Archmage.

When I get bacdk he has TORN the place COMPLETELY FUCKING APART. Placing trees wheever the hell he likes, including outside his yard, and making a fucking forest so dence and thick you cant even move on the main road!

What do you guys think. Should I give him another chance or should I ban him for griefing and building where he is not supposed to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak?   What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Hah, i asked an admin if i could plant a forest.. and you could see the path perfectly fine.

Also, i didnt build anything, i planted some trees.. Dont really see how that messes up anything?
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak?   What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:24 pm

too many trees. >.<

And you cut half the path apart with them as well.
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak?   What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Verinon whether you know it or not i am spying on your MC server and i have seen Blak's forest several times. I was even there when he asked Sero if it was fine and Sero told him yes it was as long as it doesn't interfere with anything and last i saw (yesterday) it's not.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak?   What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm

I quit that server, Haz, the server owner, is a piece of shit that fdoesnt treat people nicely. him kicking people for simply annoying him was the last straw for me.

I have moved to another server, its a lot nicer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak?   What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the Flying Fuck, Blakjak?
Page 1 of 1