The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ITS ME ATHANS

Go down 
+3
Aerlind
opalthira
Athans
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:24 am

omg i have missed u guys sooooooo much my comp got sent to the lab to get worked on and for some reason ruensofmagic wont download for me correctly but omg i finally membered the pass and site and stuff soo whats up
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:33 am

uhh idk if people member me or not prolly not but uh im athans i was a rogue/scout before that i was rogue/knight but i ate a fruit and switched and yeh i wanna play RoM but it takes soooo long to download and patch and what happened to kaizer???? and what happened to spirit and verion and seriously what happened i have been gone sooooooo long now T_T
Back to top Go down
opalthira
Captain
Captain
opalthira

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:38 am

Alot of drama
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:51 am

Yeah, a lot of drama but I'm sure I know of you. You are more than welcome back to TGO. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:17 pm

lol idc if its drama kaizer was my best friend i would like to no and idk if i am gonnabe able to play RoM again soon it really depends on how long this freakin download takes but in the meantime if u want to look me up on wowarmory my name is atlasashe and i am a night elf rogue lvl 80, seriously tho what happened this is a forum its not like wer talking might as well give me somthing to read
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:07 pm

bounce im awesome... O.o bounce
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 pm

If your joking i'm really gonna kick some1s ass
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 pm

If it is you do you mind saying why you dont know where Kaizer is? You joined him in WoW...

I doubt it is you, but if it is, heres the situation:

RoM scams. Thats why me and Spirit quit.

Both me and Spirit are waiting for Guild Wars 2 and The Old Republic (Star Wars MMO) to come out. You are welcome to join us if you want to when they come out. Until then me and SPirit are migrating from game to game, trying to find a "home"

I doubt you are the real Athans, but if you are, WB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Speak for yourself Ver this may change things ~
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:34 pm

yeh its me idk if u believe i dont really care but it is me and idk if im going bak to rom or not i have wow and well wow beats me i did NOT join kai i havent even spoken to him but idk what yalls problem is i finally remember the site i get on to talk and i get treated like garbage

Last edited by sonie140 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:50 pm

ö─ö bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:51 pm

affraid u guys take forever to respond like seriously Sleep lol! jocolor Clapping Clapping censored
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 pm

I'm playting xbox so i'm a little distracted sorry No but its nice to have you back Joy if you don't wanna go back to rom maybe pick a private server or a different game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:22 pm

i play wow and wow private servers but never tried a rom private server and i mdownloading rappelz
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:24 pm

IDK about a rom private server but i love wow private servers and never heard of that game
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:30 pm

check ur PM !!!!
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 pm

ATHANS WHERE U BEEN!! dude get on rom lol i wanna kick ur ass i could tank up to DL now thats one of the top instances ya i own Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:58 am

Checking out Rappelz now
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:17 am

rappelz?
Back to top Go down
opalthira
Captain
Captain
opalthira

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 am

dont play rappelz its pretty terrible pvp everywhere with high lvls that camp safe zones
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 pm

athans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:20 pm

i wont be on RoM wont download for me correctly so eh
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:43 am

uhh yeah soo apparently no one i knew even plays anymore thats real sad and a shame to be honest i meen blakjak is still a nub Rolling Eyes but u no, kai is mia earthsong is apparently mia and everyone in the guild i guess i dont no soo yeah is it faster to download somthing through like fileplanet or stright from site? i still want to try >.<
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:48 am

plus its really easy to get geared now lol
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1awEIF5TXg

its a song by ruka ruka ali its hilarious its called i love minorities
kingcecil i dedicate 1:33 to 1:43 to you. Very Happy have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ITS ME ATHANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS ME ATHANS   ITS ME ATHANS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITS ME ATHANS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Comments-