The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Council Meeting Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

Council Meeting Request Empty
PostSubject: Council Meeting Request   Council Meeting Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 am

I call for a council meeting, and I would like it to happen Tuesday 8/3/10 at 8cst. I call on as many members of TGO's council and all members, past and present, who would still claim to be part The Golden Order. If it is not possible for this to happen at this time, we can move it but this needs to happen soon.

I am calling it to discuss the matter of the impromptu council meeting and trial held on Sunday night or Monday morning and to put those events to light wit hall due haste before the full council.

Last edited by Aerlind on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iwillknow
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Request   Council Meeting Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 pm

not to act like a an censored but Monday is 8/2/10 not 8/1/10
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Request   Council Meeting Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:39 pm

kk
ill be there
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Request   Council Meeting Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Corrected the date.

Ally, can you come to the meeting tonight?
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Request   Council Meeting Request I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Based on availability, I'll reschedule my request for Tuesday, 8/3, at 8pm cst instead.
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Request   Council Meeting Request I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Okay, I'll try and encapsulate what happened last night as best I can. Kiya & I questioned Verinon as to whether or not he was intending to be an active leader of TGO, now that Spiritsong has left. Passions ran very high and Verinon briefly left the guild, but came back. Lead was passed to me during this time and I did not immediately return it, but asked for a council vote as to whether lead should go Verinon. The vote was close, but did not fall in favor of doing so. I instead proposed we have the full council select who should lead us going onward, so that's about where we are at right now. We'll certainly need another meeting to discuss the matter, and I hope for active participation from the council. If you end up not being able to be present, I hope you will still cast a vote by sending a message my way or otherwise voicing your opinion.

The council also saw the need for Ally to explain her side of the story and it has been requested that she do so when she can. Until that can be done, it has been decided that she should be removed from the council and her rank has been lowered accordingly. This has been done pending the outcome of that conversation and is temporary. We're still speaking with some of our departed members in the hopes of winning them back - we of course would like to see all our dear friends back who have been hurt by various goings on.

If anyone has any further questions or would like to comment, feel free. I'd like to keep information flowing and make sure we're not engaging in hurtful behavior - this is a game and we're supposed to be having fun after all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting Request   Council Meeting Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Meeting Request
Page 1 of 1