The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doom of Destiny's End RPG

Go down 
+6
Spiritsong
Allyray
doom3fan
vulpes
Aerlind
Dragonchampion
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asmonas
Knight
Knight
Asmonas

Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom of Destiny's End RPG   Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Working on a character concept; thinking of some sort of spellcaster, or maybe a relatively unique fighter-type.
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Doom of Destiny's End RPG   Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 pm

So many new faces Wink
Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Doom of Destiny's End RPG   Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:52 pm

i am at a friends house now so when i get settled and get a place then if verinon doesn't have you guys/gals on the website i will put you on it i will also change the admin info for the chat room to make you admin. good hunting to all
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Doom of Destiny's End RPG   Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Well, guys. these last few days have shown me how much you want to play.

After waiting for four hours for the past three days and having 1-2 people show up, I am getting to the point that I am asking myself "SHould I even bother getting on at 8?"

I mean, if I am just something that can be done as a fad and then thrown aside, I guess I'll just pack up and stop GMing.

Ally, Vulpes, Spirit and Opal are the only ones that I have even heard from, let alone seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Doom of Destiny's End RPG   Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Suspect people have to do stuff others liek to do seige shit happens don't wait 4 hours wait maybe an hour then if no 1s there go do somthing else
Back to top Go down
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

PostSubject: Re: Doom of Destiny's End RPG   Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 am

Yeah, and I can't do every night. It just gets too overwhelming and long and I have so much other stuff to do. Typically, the tabletop D&D games we do meet once a week or even some of the ones I'm in meet once a month. This makes it so you are left wanting more and excited to come back after awhile. You may want to consider spacing out the sessions, but completely up to you. I also am committed to siege in game so really can't game too long starting at that time now that siege is working. Sorry Verinon.
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Doom of Destiny's End RPG   Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:25 am

Sometimes Real Life gets in the way of what we really want to do. Every day gets to be a bit much, too. Weekly would be awesome, though. As for tonight, I will have to miss, though I would love to be there. Please can we arrange it for Tuesday night instead?
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Doom of Destiny's End RPG   Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 pm

tuesday night it is. =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Doom of Destiny's End RPG   Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 am

vern where u been get on vent ive been lvling in borderlands man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom of Destiny's End RPG   Doom of Destiny's End RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom of Destiny's End RPG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Comments-
Jump to: