The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nom Nom on vacation

Go down 
+3
Aerlind
blakjak02
MonoAonoM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

Nom Nom on vacation Empty
PostSubject: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:49 pm

I am going on vacation in the next couple of days (Tuesday or Wednesday) and will most likely not be on for a minimum of 1 week or maximum of 2 weeks. Of course this all depends if I am able to connect to a wireless link on my laptop or not. I will be on a majority of the night (Monday night) trying to get to 52 so I can finish attunement for HoTO. I won't be on till close to before siege or after siege becuase i am going to a friends house (I will be trying to get them addicted to RoM at the same time XD) Just letting you all know a couple days in advance so nobody starts to wonder where Nom Nom is. If the new marriage system comes online (after theu fix the current server issues) I still have dibs on Kiyalandriel XD. Aerlind I know your not happy with me but Angelofmercy or Bluelightning (whatever toon she chooses) already has a pet name for you.... ( Aer Bear XD) See you all on tonight and hopefully while i'm on vacation i can get on even if only for a couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 pm

who, Evan?
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:20 pm

All I will say is that while Nom Nom is away, Aerlind will play... Razz
Back to top Go down
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Hurry that vacation up Nomnom we want uyou in Hoto to get your gear.

Have a nice vacation though and hopefully we can get you right when you return.
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:32 am

blakjak02 wrote:
who, Evan?

What are u talking about? That makes no sense without a quote.... from the section your talkin about.... Oh wait i knwo what you mean... No, Evan is already playing the game under the alias of Magnet. I was talking about a friend of the family.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 am

ohh soo i wouldnt know em
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Mono, please come back soon! I'll miss you, but I will do my best to be attuned for Treasure Trove, when you get back. When you come back, I will help you with your dailies. And I will try to be better about doing the things I say I will do.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:56 am

Allyray wrote:
Mono, please come back soon! I'll miss you, but I will do my best to be attuned for Treasure Trove, when you get back. When you come back, I will help you with your dailies. And I will try to be better about doing the things I say I will do.

TT is a pain. The ONLY reason you should EVER go in there is for 50/50 elites.
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:55 pm

K so i'm *static noises* on vacation and found a *static noises* crappy signal *extended static noises......* and am not able to get on the game *static noises* only able to post on the forums only *static noises* for a little while though today only. I'll try and *static noises* keep u guys updated but for now i got to go *disconnects*
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:20 pm

I am now attuned for Treasure Trove, so when you get back, Mono, we will do that run. Cool I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:09 am

Nom Nom's post was hilarious. Loved it. Thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Allyray wrote:
I am now attuned for Treasure Trove, so when you get back, Mono, we will do that run. Cool I'm looking forward to it.

You're really gonna try it? If so just gonna tell you some stuff.

You will need daisan probably lol. Or a mage that can easily 2 hit stuff. You're gonna need lots of time because itll take an 1h and a half. Best run would be stacking mages, if you tried to actually tank it you could take 3h. It's pretty much the same as hoto but mobs are harder. good luck and so you know im not going to that place lol. It's evil.
Back to top Go down
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 pm

We really need treasure trove ally and would be willing to go with as long as it wasn't too late at night because it is so long to run. We have a lot of quests to finish up there.
Back to top Go down
Queijeiro
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:13 am

Just so everybody knows, im going on vacation tomorrow and ill not be online for the next week.

When i return ill work getting attuned for DFR instances (i skipped mostly, i really hate it). But well, im telling that ill not be in game till Sunday 8.

Good luck in sieges and everything and cya all in a week Smile!
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:23 am

Have a nice vacation Que and thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom on vacation   Nom Nom on vacation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nom Nom on vacation
Page 1 of 1