The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat? Empty
PostSubject: Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat?   Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:41 am

Yeeeeeah....

Just bought a 1 year Xbox live subscription. Decided to play Red Dead redemption online.

Long story short, a guy came in with his "posse" (party) while I was raiding a bandit fort solo, and his team killed all the bandits, robbing me of XP.

Then, I got pissed off, and when I spoke with him, he started shooting me.

That would have been fine, but then he and his entire posse started spawn camping me, circling the known spawnpoints and gunning me down as I treied to flee.

Even as I went into other servers he would chase me, and no matter if I ran to Texas, louisiana, or Mexico, he still managed to find and kill me repeatedly.

It eventually ended with him getting bored and I managed to kill a bandit fort duo with an ally, but still, it was damn annoying. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat?   Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:23 am

Grinn said that sounded like a fun game. Is it like a cowboy game? And sounds like that guy was being an ass. And, no, i dont think you are whatever you just called yourself there. But, that's just my vote. I'm sorry I was busy when you came on to RoM to visit with somebody who cares. Again, Blakjak and Spiritsong missed you. Spiritsong just missed you by about 2 minutes Neutral Either of them would have been a friendly face to see after that other game. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat?   Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Eh, no probs.

And yes, it is a cowboy game. It's like a wild wild west Grand theft Auto (It's even made by the same people)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat?   Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:24 pm

LOL you ain't no asshole; Red Dead Redemption is the old western version of Grand Theft Auto..... That being said there are many glitches in that game 2 of the most awesome a Donkey that looks and sounds like a woman but you can ride like a donkey XD the other is bird people who fly around like birds and die like them when u kill them.... NO these are not easter eggs but actually code they forgot to remove
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat?   Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I really suck an asshole that peeps hate me off the bat?
Page 1 of 1