The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Guides are being Missed

Go down 
+2
Dragonchampion
MonoAonoM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

Your Guides are being Missed Empty
PostSubject: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:57 am

Hey Verinon,
I was walkin around Dust Devil Canyon and all of the sudden in zone chat AND world chat people were complaining how there was no "Verinon's Guide to Pets" i just lol'ed because i didnt realize that A)you were that big an influence and B) people hadnt noticed you were gone yet so...... I think you should come back now
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:40 pm

heh. Who knows. (Posting this on my Wii Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:55 pm

u got a wii? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:41 am

MONSTER HUNTER TRI FREE MULTIPLAYER.

OWNS ALL ONLINE GAMES. PERIOD. THE END.
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:49 am

ok.... lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Anyways, about the guides. They where probably making fun of me cause of em. Reni doesn't like me much. No
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:40 pm

i dont think so there were a lot of peeps asking why there was no guide from you.... Plus the new pet system is a little bit confusing to follow sometimes :/
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Somebody even said in world chat that they wanted to buy a Verinon's guide to pets. I can feel and hear you being missed in Reni, at least by some. Now, quit feeling sorry for yourself and get back here!
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:16 pm

See Verinon we are not crazy!

p.s.- it's off topic but i got an profile pic now..... its ma gecko
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:38 pm

COME BACK ON ROM *mumbles* so i can beat you ass Razz
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:58 pm

rofl... monoaonom is a little bit dense... sorry.

I was online when people in zone and world were saying that.. Bogard (not the real one Sad; he sold his account) said in world chat something about a guide to pets. I know unlike Mono that he was mocking you. Nonetheless, its nice to have your guides.

Also, come back on rom lol.

Edit: Haha just read your first post, yeah they wree lol D: but everyone on the US ROM community likes Dragonchampion_ _ _ _'s guides Very Happy

Edit 2(At ally): lol it was bogard as i posted before, and i agree with you, Verinon should get back on rom so he can get tgo into the same content as Darkanimus so i can rejoin tgo without losing my spot on the rankings..

Edit3(at cecil): You're a worse backstabber than me man.. You joined prophecy..
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:08 am

okay, maybe i was wrong and maybe Grinn and i both read something that wasn't there and if that is the case, i am sorry.

i know that your absence, Verinon, has nothing to do with feeling sorry for yourself but has a lot to do with your schoolwork and your classes keeping you busy. i was only being mean and cranky because i miss you. i'm sorry.

Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:23 am

k blakjak imma tell u what i told ally they told me the whole story when i heard that i said aw i understand now so long story short prophecy didnt want any dramam that guy heromaniac made a big story out of it all when we were just gonna war them because of the stupid thing verinon did and thats it to get our revenge besides the past is the past its time to grow up and move on but i still left bah i got tired of the way they were treating me
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 am

YOU JOINED PROPHECY?!?!?!?

I change my vote to perma ban for Cecil. -_-

Voting starts on this thread, right now, ends when I get online tonight.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 am

Yeah Verinon, i was pissed too.. Prophecy is like Tgo's rival. At least if he's with Antebellum, most of them are pretty cool except 1 person.
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 am

Last i saw LC was guildless again.... but if he is in prophecy i keep my vote as perma ban

edit: you don't know but this might have been a plan to get Verinon to come back jeez....

Last edited by MonoAonoM on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:34 am

lol i left cause they acted like jerks plus vern i spoke to Ansi he told me prophecy has changed and that whole thing was a drama they didnt want so i gave them a chance shouldnt of theyre nice but u dont know when theyre lieing or telling the truth so gets u angry
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:19 pm

blakjak02 wrote:
Yeah Verinon, i was pissed too.. Prophecy is like Tgo's rival. At least if he's with Antebellum, most of them are pretty cool except 1 person.

Whos the 1 person?
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 pm

braagh.. hate that f@g.. Nori and amd are ok, except that they like braagh. W/e im pulling some strings to get avalon to war them >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:53 pm

didnt avalon already war antebellum
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 am

Verinon, I have one person on my blacklist on RoM; its Crimson. I already voted for him to be banned from forums. If/when you decide to do it, I will not object. He had his fair share of chances with me. He made me a promise and I put faith in it because you backed it. He broke that promise. He has never apologized to me for breaking that promise to me. I told you and I told him that if he broke that promise, I would never forgive. You know why I feel so strongly about promises, even in-game promises.
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:54 am

Ally what did i do wrong? i dont understand what promise did i break that ur pissed at me?
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 am

Take it to pms,the chatbox or ingame but don't go fighting and going off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Guides are being Missed   Your Guides are being Missed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Guides are being Missed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: