The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Migraines from overworking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

Migraines from overworking Empty
PostSubject: Migraines from overworking   Migraines from overworking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

I am having more of these lately what with admining these forums, doing Critiqing work, and doing college all at once. I am going to have to call a break from everything for a bit, and isolate myself until next Saturday.

I don't want to do this, but if I don't stop these migraines I'm gonna have to go to the doc's and maybe get a daily percription to prevent them. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Migraines from overworking   Migraines from overworking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Aw i'm sorry i guess i have to keep lead a little longer ? damn. tongue
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Migraines from overworking   Migraines from overworking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:36 am

Awww I am really sorry to hear that you have been having migraines. I know from experience headaches are not fun at all. Please take care of yourself.

I am wondering, are you talking about not coming back till Saturday July 3rd? Take as long as you need. With all the headaches I've been having and my surgery, I was thinking about asking if we can postpone our fight for a while.

I don't know how long I would need to postpone that, though. Right now, it is very difficult for me to bear the pain just sitting in my desk chair and responding to this thread.

I hope you get better soon.

Last edited by Allyray on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Migraines from overworking   Migraines from overworking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:19 pm

im back Razz and ya vern you need a break i had the samething when i was doing too many things at once it drove me insane i had to take a break
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Migraines from overworking   Migraines from overworking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Yes you are now don't push it -_-
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Migraines from overworking   Migraines from overworking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:25 pm

spirit..... lol
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Migraines from overworking   Migraines from overworking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Just give me a reason go ahead see what happens
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Migraines from overworking   Migraines from overworking I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 am

Hope you feel better Verinon, like Ally said, take as long as you need. The fort is being held down quite well by Spirit and company. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migraines from overworking   Migraines from overworking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Migraines from overworking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: