The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Mistake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 am

Look everyone i understand what i did was wrong to spirit but i gave his gold back and i was going to pay for the charges because i dont want to lose you guys as my friends.

Honestly if i was a jerk like wanted for example id say censored em and im going tp do whatever i want but im not i wanna keep you guys as my friends so i can still play with you talk to you and have fun with you.

I understand this has crossed the line but the position i was in and the offer i was given i had to take it.

Vern youve been in this situation that u couldnt wait for something dont tell me you didnt and then you begged me to buy ur hammer when i said i needed a chest but since u needed my help i did

Even thou u didnt get me my chest its ok i forgave you how come its a different story with me..... i know cus i went on his account i have no business being there but since i saw they werent being used i guess my greed took over me.

Now ill try to be on more to see what you guys think of this because im at the hospital atm with my grandmother she had a heart attack so i wanna stay near her to make sure she gets out ok thank god hospitals have fast internet service.

OMGWTFBBQ Text Wall. Editied to make it readable. ~Verinon
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 am

well we calculated it you owe him about 2.3m gold
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:17 am

i know
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 am

What are you going to do about it?
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 am

"i understand this has crossed the line " thats just it its not the first time you have crossed that line
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:40 pm

i was going to try and pay spirit back by selling my 1m exp orb but i need every1 to answer this would you all forgive me and still be friends and not bann me from the forums i know its asking what time does but i dont wanna lose u guys...
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 pm

I promise nothing but it may be possible that part is up to you bounce
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Crimson,

I am sorry that you are having such a tough time right now with your grandmother being in the hospital. I am sorry that it is during such a hard time that I must ask you to take a hard look at yourself and be honest with yourself and with us.

If a friend of yours did the things to you that you have done to Spiritsong, would you want him to still be your friend? Would you still trust him to be honest and to deal with you honestly? Would you still like him? Would you still respect him?

Please answer these questions and tell us why you answer the way you do. I have thought about this post since I woke up this morning and several times have almost not put it up because I felt it was too mean, but decided that it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:06 pm

honestly i understand everything i have no needed to answer them all but my answers would be no i wouldnt trust them or even want to be friends with them.
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:21 pm

I have thought about it and this thread shouldn't be here Ver said do not post on his so all you did was make your own doing exactly what Ver didn't want you doing in the first place
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 pm

he said i cant post in the post he made
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:51 pm

yes and he didn't want you to post there because e didn't want you posting exactly what u posted here on his so people read it and feel guily and then change teir minds he wants peoples honest thoughts on what he should do
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Neutral

Spirit is right. Cause of my "Forum History" rules I can't delete, but I CAN warn you and lock this one.

So:

Make another pity party post and I will ban you. End of story. I am sorry for your grandmother, but just cause she is in the hospital does not give you the right to screw over your ingame "friends". I use the term lightly, because as stated above, you have openly stated if someone did what you did to you, you wouldnt be friends with them anymore.

/locked
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Sponsored content

My Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mistake   My Mistake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mistake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Comments-
Jump to: