The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time To Get On The Ball

Go down 
+5
blakjak02
Dragonchampion
Aerlind
Honoka
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:08 pm

You are forgivin by at least me, Aer and Kiya are back and maybe someday you'll be back as well.... but for now i think we need to just let it go finally
Back to top Go down
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Dude... I NEVER left... What are you talking about, your post was kind uninformed... No offense.
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:12 pm

I am very sorry for my part in it as well. I was the one who asked for a trial meeting to be called for Kiya. I wanted evidence of the whole situation. I thought that if Kiya and Laurina were to come to a trial, then evidence would be presented. I still don't fully know who to believe in all of this. But, based on my learning experiences with Verinon, I am sure that a demotion for anybody is not the answer. In Blakjak's words, The Golden Order is about Forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:15 pm

wait.. no sorry i was thinking of other people.... i apologize for that
Back to top Go down
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:24 pm

I believe that at the time I was informed enough to atleast call a meeting. I was a part of their guild chat discussion and the council member who was complained to at the time when it went down. I took the proper channels and discussed it with many leaders. I was WELL informed but possibly lied to, by the time the proposed lies had surfaced... Aer had already become very upset and they both temporarily left the guild... I was responding to a upset comment Aer made here toward Blak, and had every reason to be involved in this but not to be offensive... Before people start posting, they themselves should consider their position/ involvement in this if any and reserve their judgement.
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Verinon wrote:
Well. while it is good for the guild to be using this forum more, I would like to push everyone to get the new guild members to join and post.

Also, Spirit's being the one telling everyone to stop again. As always. Rolling Eyes

Who else ? lol! sad part is even after i posted telling people to drop it we are on page 3
Back to top Go down
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

PostSubject: the "whisper"   Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:34 pm

I just want to say that mostly everyone has moved on about this topic and I am more than willing to myself, but I agree that I don't want to divide TGO so if anyone does have any problems with me or still doesn't understand my side of things, please ask or confront me personally so I can explain.

As for the so called "whisper," I have never, not even once, whispered Laurina, let alone cussed her or anyone else in my life here on TGO. That is not and will not ever be the kind of person that I am.

As for calling a guild meeting, I definitely think that should've been done, but from my perspective, very abruptly was I told that I was being demoted and was immature. If you think about it from my perspective, I didn't understand where that was coming from or what I did and so I did not take that well, especially seeing that Aerlind was upset. No one ever explained to me or discussed anything with me, which should have been done from the very start. Someone should've confronted me immediately when she said that as that kind of behavior shouldn't be tolerated, which I could have then immediately said... ummm.... are you crazy... I never did that, as I swear I never have done. I promised to follow the golden way and will always do so.
Back to top Go down
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 pm

I wasnt on when this all happened. But I will say this. We have been compiling a list of guild rules for us. As long as everyone reads them and obeys them we should rarely have problems. Any member put on trial should be able to defend themselves before any action is taken. Maybe it was a bit premature for a demotion, I am not sure. But I feel you should ahve had a say so in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Alright people. This is getting out of hand. I will not have you beat each other over this.

Kiya, you apologized, and that is enough; if Laurina wants something more to be done, she needs to voice herself on these forums.

Squishy, you are new to the Councilor business, and so you have yet to learn neutrality. Take this time to sit back, maybe enjoy a few strategy/coutroom games and learn neutrality. Its a pain in the censored but it has to be done.

As of this post, I, as founder and co-leader of the order, declare this matter resolved.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time To Get On The Ball
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2