The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to our new members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

Welcome to our new members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our new members   Welcome to our new members I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 am

Recently we merged with another guild and gained a rather large number of good players. Just after the merger happened I ran several instances with some of them. We pretty much owned NoM, MA, and Clops. Our group was not the best makup (3 mages a warrior and priest) but I found out a lot about what I am capable of doing and about the others.
Due to the way we worked together we will be making regular runs into Clops and exploratory runs into other high lvl instances. All members of TGO are encouraged to and welcomed into any group that I form as long as we meet some minimum requirements (mainly minimum lvl for the instances on easy). I will not turn anyone away unless the group is full. I will team up with Icewitch as much as possible (becoming a killer healer that does decent damage also). As I feel out the rest of the guild others will become part of my regular team. Lower lvl instances will be run on a "as needed" basis.
I wish to personaly like to extend a warm welcome to all of those that joined us and hope we can become stronger together.
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new members   Welcome to our new members I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Thanks for setting up these instance runs Honoka, I'm sure it's appreciated. Hopefully sometime Kiya and I can get in on one of them. Smile

Also - it's great having you back!
Back to top Go down
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new members   Welcome to our new members I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:59 pm

As far as instance runs go I will run anything if i can get a group up. I am not worried about other players gear as long as they know their weaknesses and can handle their jobs in the instance fairly well. Too many players want uber geared groups but I find those can make an instance feel like boring. I do not learn anything from OP groups. I would rather go in and fail llearning what i need to do than have someone hold my hand and just kill everything as I sit back and watch.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new members   Welcome to our new members I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 am

as far as im concerned when a group can do up to geba on hoto normal they can attempt hos easy, some foods may be needed but imo thtats a good min requirement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new members   Welcome to our new members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: