The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AcheronH
Knight
Knight

Awesome.... Empty
PostSubject: Awesome....   Awesome.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:36 am

I downloaded Version 2.0.1 and it's in a tiny little window. It's awesome and very well done, just wish I could see it better. Maybe a fullscreen version would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

Awesome.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome....   Awesome.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:44 am

Unfortunately, fullscreen mode would just ruin and pixelate the game. So, this feature was disabled by me after the first few beta tests.

I am surprised ANYONE plays this anymore; This game was a pet project, which i stopped working on because noone posts here to inform me about it.

I mean, how can I make the game better if noone tells me the bugs and glitches, let along if they have reached the story so that I can continue? confused

Well, anyways, keep posting any and all suggestions and bugs here. as long as I have SOMEONE posting here, I will continue the game until it is done. Of course, after finals. Suspect Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

Awesome.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome....   Awesome.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Ok I am a little late with this (very late). I am wondering where I might find your game more to see what you do than anything else. Is the main file still available or not. Thanks Verinon
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

Awesome.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome....   Awesome.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:15 am

Yeah, it is still available. go to the patch notes section above and check it out for the game link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Sponsored content

Awesome.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome....   Awesome.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome....
Page 1 of 1