The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you serious?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Technician
Knight
Knight

Are you serious? Empty
PostSubject: Are you serious?   Are you serious? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:36 pm

They nerfed warrior and beefed up Rogue even more. They lowered Aim for the wound, Sword Breath, and Skull Breaker from 55 to 50. And they increase Rogue's critical hit rate. Sigh, looks like I might be selling all of my gear and going R/K after all. WTB Advanced unbinder sale.
Back to top Go down
TheBlueWitch
Knight
Knight
TheBlueWitch

Are you serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Technician wrote:
They nerfed warrior and beefed up Rogue even more. They lowered Aim for the wound, Sword Breath, and Skull Breaker from 55 to 50. And they increase Rogue's critical hit rate. Sigh, looks like I might be selling all of my gear and going R/K after all. WTB Advanced unbinder sale.

¬..¬ they maked the game boring, no more farm instance due they'l have time, and mage priest got nerf, in othe part M/D got a boost at Magic damage Q_Q. and yes Scout/Rogue get a boost at Crit.
Back to top Go down
Technician
Knight
Knight

Are you serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Oh, and now I have all the 'easy mode' versions of Armor/Weapons. -Sigh-
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Are you serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm

m/p got nerfed ABOUT TIME! sucks about rogues geting even more crap and tech every1 now has "easy mode" gear" and no 1 gonna be geting hard level gear because they wanna get easy level gear from teh new crap
Back to top Go down
TheBlueWitch
Knight
Knight
TheBlueWitch

Are you serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Spiritsong wrote:
m/p got nerfed ABOUT TIME! sucks about rogues geting even more crap and tech every1 now has "easy mode" gear" and no 1 gonna be geting hard level gear because they wanna get easy level gear from teh new crap

Yep Q_Q but M/D got a boost at magic damage, making them alittle better than M/P, anyway i'm make a S/R alt
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

Are you serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:38 am

tech, if you become a r/k or r/s ima roll r/k or r/s. They buffed those two.. they nerfed r/w .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you serious?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Comments-
Jump to: