The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tank or Healer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iwillknow
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

Tank or Healer Empty
PostSubject: Tank or Healer   Tank or Healer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm

What does this guild need more a tank or a healer?

I am a healer right now and can create a tank to join the guild if we really need one. Or I can create a tank and have both in the guild. I will do which ever one helps the guild more.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

Tank or Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank or Healer   Tank or Healer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:26 pm

im actually pondering this thought, because this is 'my' area of the guild. Uhh.... We are a little low on both but I would say healer because tanks are more easy to come by. AND if you really wanna help this guild, a p/k is the BEST healer in the game for parties. They are also the slowest to level.
Back to top Go down
Iwillknow
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

Tank or Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank or Healer   Tank or Healer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm

k i will continue to work on my P/M that i already have created unless u want me to create a K/P since they can be a healer or a tank
Back to top Go down
Iwillknow
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

Tank or Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank or Healer   Tank or Healer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 pm

i talked to Verinon and i am sticking with my P/M cause we need healers more
Back to top Go down
Iwillknow
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

Tank or Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank or Healer   Tank or Healer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:19 am

Here is what i am going to do i will get my P/M to the max level, then i will probably create a tank either a K/W or a K/P if we need more tanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tank or Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank or Healer   Tank or Healer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tank or Healer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Questions-
Jump to: