The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Drama Ooo00

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eviloffice
Knight
Knight


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Drama Ooo00   Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakjak02
Captain
Captain


Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Drama Ooo00   Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:22 pm

aww i thought i could get you in Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Drama Ooo00   Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:38 pm

is there a need for this thread? by makign this thread u cause drama which is unneeded to any guild idk why you left but no need to start drama Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Drama Ooo00   Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:53 am

Disclaimer: This is one man's opinion, who's pretty new to the guild and who doesn't have a great understanding of the parties involved, who also is not a Councilor or anything. Smile

I'm fairly certain Blakjak was joking around with the 'threat' in the image posted and I have nothing but affection for him, but I still think that this kind of thing is ill-advised, even in jest. At the front of this site there is a great deal of history and story to this guild as peaceful, honorable and to taking the high-road as much as possible in its dealings. If we casually throw around negative comments it undermines the perception of this guild, both inside and out, and ultimately does us harm.

I appreciate the desire of the highest levels in our guild to build and strengthen a core of players at that level with the ability to run the highest instances, I really do. But I think the best way to do that is to approach recruitment (or re-recruitment) in a positive way. One voice can often speak for a whole guild and anything said, even in a whisper or private chat might end up splashed across the 'net. I'd say its best to keep that in mind in all our conduct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
avatar

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Drama Ooo00   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 am

blakjak ur planning on leaving??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Drama Ooo00   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Aerlind wrote:
Disclaimer: This is one man's opinion, who's pretty new to the guild and who doesn't have a great understanding of the parties involved, who also is not a Councilor or anything. Smile

I'm fairly certain Blakjak was joking around with the 'threat' in the image posted and I have nothing but affection for him, but I still think that this kind of thing is ill-advised, even in jest. At the front of this site there is a great deal of history and story to this guild as peaceful, honorable and to taking the high-road as much as possible in its dealings. If we casually throw around negative comments it undermines the perception of this guild, both inside and out, and ultimately does us harm.

I appreciate the desire of the highest levels in our guild to build and strengthen a core of players at that level with the ability to run the highest instances, I really do. But I think the best way to do that is to approach recruitment (or re-recruitment) in a positive way. One voice can often speak for a whole guild and anything said, even in a whisper or private chat might end up splashed across the 'net. I'd say its best to keep that in mind in all our conduct.
Cool agree 100% but evil should have just kept it to yourself just starts drama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakjak02
Captain
Captain


Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Drama Ooo00   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Yeah not planning on leaving Cecil. At least not anytime soon.

Spirit's right, I think Evil just is a little mad he left because i was joking quite a bit about the threat.

lol! i just wanted to use that Smiley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eviloffice
Knight
Knight


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Drama Ooo00   Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:05 pm

blakjak02 wrote:
Yeah not planning on leaving Cecil. At least not anytime soon.

Spirit's right, I think Evil just is a little mad he left because i was joking quite a bit about the threat.

lol! i just wanted to use that Smiley.

^Lies. He also tried recruiting Hero, and who knows who else. He was talking about a warring guild, that will rival Wanted (lol). The silly threat and your constant duel spamming of me at naga's, is getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Drama Ooo00   Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:11 pm

Even though it is drama, it is onteresting.


That and Im glad to see people are using the forums. =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
blakjak02
Captain
Captain


Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Drama Ooo00   Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Verinon wrote:
Even though it is drama, it is onteresting.


That and Im glad to see people are using the forums. =P

true

plus i like this smiley: lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Drama Ooo00   

Back to top Go down
 
Drama Ooo00
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Playful Kiss (Korean version)
» And then Drama
» Broadside drama
» TOP 50 Most Handsome Actor Around The world
» what's your fave total drama island character?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: