The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request a council meeting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

Request a council meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Request a council meeting.   Request a council meeting. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 am

I request a council meeting to bring up the issue that i believe that the 'Golden Order set' for rogues in The Golden Order, should be all black. No specific Armour or looks, i just think that it shoud be all black.

Also, Rogues should wield double daggers that are golden if they are a higher level as the shell - Blade Of murmuring commonly drops in cyclops lair.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Request a council meeting.   Request a council meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:56 am

what does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Request a council meeting.   Request a council meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:44 am

Means more farming, but it might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Request a council meeting.   Request a council meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 pm

It would be cool but yeah lots more FARMING *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Request a council meeting.   Request a council meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:47 am

Well, all I can say is maybe. I would have to wait until the Council meeting to see it myself.
Back to top Go down
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

PostSubject: Re: Request a council meeting.   Request a council meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:52 am

I shouldn't really get much say, seeing that I'm not a rogue, but I think it would definitely look really cool and if rogues are willing to do it, great, however it's difficult to force rogues to have to wear all black especially if they don't want to. Doesn't it cost money to do that? Also, do you just mean all back for RP? I think if anything, you could make it a strong preference of the order. Anyway, that's my 2 copper.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Request a council meeting.   Request a council meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:31 pm

I mean as the "golden armour" Since the casters have the clothes and the warriors and knights have the golden plate like Verinon's. The rogues/scouts/wardens(i guess) should have all black as their "golden armour" set. As we don't really all where the golden order set as defined by Verinon, no rogues/scouts wouldnt have to wear all black because no one else except V wears the set.
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Request a council meeting.   Request a council meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Hmm... as a Warrior/Warden I'm not too keen on all black, but I couldn't wear plate either... though I'd guess this is for high ranking types, so maybe that doesn't matter too much in my case. Smile

Is there a chain armor 'Golden Order Set'?
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Request a council meeting.   Request a council meeting. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 am

Nope, i can aggregate the plate onto chain tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request a council meeting.   Request a council meeting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request a council meeting.
Page 1 of 1