The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Un-killable Guild Dies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluesparky
Knight
Knight

The Un-killable Guild Dies Empty
PostSubject: The Un-killable Guild Dies   The Un-killable Guild Dies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 am

I'm Very Sad to learn about the Downfall of the Runes of Magic " The Golden Order "

They were my first guild. Not my only and last. As many know I Left TGO When it got kinda Strict,

Now I am sitting in Exileddemonhorde. Which if anybody has noticed is the best Reni Guild ever. We are a Combined Guild of Prodigy and Ragnarok and The Core EDH Members. I love them but still when i heard about TGO, Even though I was disliked by there Council, I still almost Cried when I learned it was gone. The oldest guild finnaly died to Runes of Magic. Nothing lasts forever. Not even a Guild. Aerline and Kiyalandirel lead it great, And so did you Dragon, I hope one day the Guild gets a Spark and becomes living again.
e
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

The Un-killable Guild Dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un-killable Guild Dies   The Un-killable Guild Dies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 am

All good things must come to and end I suppose even though I haven't played RoM in years It makes me sad to hear that. But in a way this post is truly uplifting to see someone come back after moving on to bigger and better things still come back to mourn the loss of the guild. Thank you. And to all former members I wish you good luck in the future and hope you will all look back and be glad to have been in this guild. Joy
Back to top Go down

The Un-killable Guild Dies
Page 1 of 1