HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com Empty
PostSubject: rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com   rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 am

Hello friends! I want to invite you all to play with me at Nexon Studio ROM Server,Chapter 4 Currently Supported. The best and only server of Runes of magic online,the MMORG where you need to unlock the secrets of Rom to save the world. Rates - 10x EXP - 10x Tp - 10x Drop - 3x Gold If you want to join me in this great game,please click on the following links: Main Site:http://www.rom4u.com Forums:http://forum.rom4u.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com   rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:13 am

Shocked Was actually thinking about downloading RoM again dude your timeing is freaky, maybe ill come try it with you .

Moderator. If you have any questions or need any game/forum help send me a PM Very Happy

"I am sane. It's this world that's crazy."

"I am only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...but I can't be the strongest forever..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opalthira
Captain
Captain
opalthira

PostSubject: Re: rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com   rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 pm

I downloaded the game while back to noticed this guild doesn't exist >.>

RoM was a great game, i just didnt like how slow it was and it was mostly f2p/p2p end game so if you guys are gonna play let me know too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opalthira
Captain
Captain
opalthira

PostSubject: Re: rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com   rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:19 pm

I made a character on the Angel City one, named it opalithira just if you guys are still there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com   rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rom private server its so awesome www.rom4u.com
Page 1 of 1