The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!

Go down 
+2
kingcecil
Spiritsong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! Empty
PostSubject: It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!   It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 pm

World Of Warcraft's 3rd Expansion Cataclysm Cinematic
Better if you go full screen
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!   It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:18 pm

THATS WAY TOO SICK
Back to top Go down
Honoka2
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Honoka2

PostSubject: Re: It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!   It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:14 am

Cool video but WoW leaves a bad taste in my mouth now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!   It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:42 am

Wow need a SEVERE graphics overhaul. It was the first GOOD MMO, but it need some better graphics if they hope to reel in people.

And while I am dreaming, I want them to go P2P too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!   It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:38 am

can we make a private server on that new update
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!   It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Dragonchampion wrote:
Wow need a SEVERE graphics overhaul. It was the first GOOD MMO, but it need some better graphics if they hope to reel in people.

And while I am dreaming, I want them to go P2P too. Rolling Eyes

Think you mean "I want them to go F2P" and yea the graphics are a lil older but they just overhauled water tree/nature and shadow details so it looks like they are trying lol!
Back to top Go down
Ainrehtea
Holy Knight
Holy Knight
Ainrehtea

PostSubject: Re: It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!   It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 am

I lost interest in WoW because of the dull graphics BUT the reason is because all of the content better graphics would mean a better computer needed to play on, better connection etc.
Back to top Go down
Athans
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!   It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:27 pm

yes that is one reason i might be quiting even tho my rogue is b.a look me up in the armory - atlasashes on the madoran server in knightsofdarkness , anyways my connection downloads 30kb/s and uploads 1kb/s its terrible so idk how soon id be back.

Stop braging ~

User was warned for this post. ~Dragonchampion
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!   It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:06 pm

I can honestly say as of the last patch WoW is a different game they changed so much ingame and theres still 2patchs before the expansion even hits once Cata hits it'll be totally different , if its a good thing or not remains to be seen but right now the changes are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!   It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Just Doesn't Get Better Then This!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: