The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happened to TheGoldenOrder?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

What happened to TheGoldenOrder? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to TheGoldenOrder?   What happened to TheGoldenOrder? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 am

im bored of rom just wanted to know what happend to TGO is it dead? i mean i havent seen kiya or aerlind on at all
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TheGoldenOrder?   What happened to TheGoldenOrder? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Kiya and Aerlind are on vacation at the moment and no it's not dead.
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TheGoldenOrder?   What happened to TheGoldenOrder? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:56 pm

well iunno im kinda bored on rom and was THINKING of coming back and take leadership to make it one of the top best because im fully geared so im stuck doing nothing so might as well make TGO as strong as the TGO in WOW i mean if it wasent for u guys i wouldnt be where i was today so time i start giving back
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TheGoldenOrder?   What happened to TheGoldenOrder? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 pm

kingcecil wrote:
well iunno im kinda bored on rom and was THINKING of coming back and take leadership to make it one of the top best because im fully geared so im stuck doing nothing so might as well make TGO as strong as the TGO in WOW i mean if it wasent for u guys i wouldnt be where i was today so time i start giving back
LMAO your to funny sometimes lol! Clapping

Last edited by Spiritsong on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TheGoldenOrder?   What happened to TheGoldenOrder? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 pm

no no lmao its a surious offer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to TheGoldenOrder?   What happened to TheGoldenOrder? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to TheGoldenOrder?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Comments-
Jump to: