The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Global Agenda Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

Global Agenda Review Empty
PostSubject: Global Agenda Review   Global Agenda Review I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:56 am

Browsing through Newgrounds I discovered a new game, much like Guild Wars, where you have free unlimited access once you buy the game. However the main difference is this game is a sci-fi, which piqued my interest.

Looking into it, it has a fanbase of over a hundred thousand players, and is a very well-acclaimed game.

Downloading the trail now, I will give you guys my professional opinion after playing for a bit.

Till then, heres something to go off of.

Last edited by Verinon on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda Review   Global Agenda Review I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:58 am

when is it coming out and stay on vent
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda Review   Global Agenda Review I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Its out now... In fact, theres already an expansion out...
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda Review   Global Agenda Review I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Global Agenda is a well-made, well thought out game. Taking its players through a world of sci-fi shooters unlike any other game, I started the game as the Assault variant, for heavy defense and attack.

The game begins with a very well narrated and thought out storyline and introduction, teaching you the basics and etc. about the game. I soon learned Assault class gives both rifles and chainguns, which I liked, and the game also features melee weapons.

The game revolves around you as an Agent, with energy and health. Energy allows you to fire your gun, and regens fast. Health is HP. Both are at the top left on your character info card, and also located in bars next to your aiming reticule.

As stated before, this game is a free to play MMO, the only condition is you have to buy the game first, like guild wars. Due to the fact I have no money, I won't be joining the full server anytime soon. Sad

Anyways, I give the game a 7/10, taking away 3 because of the massive graphics requirement, which made me turn the graphics to minimum before it would stop lagging on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda Review   Global Agenda Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global Agenda Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: