The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye   Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 am

im going to make this short and sweet. I am NOT leaving TGO. they told me that some time around the 26th i will be excited, so tonight's siege was my last for a bit i am going to take some time off from the game to pack in case i am. don't know where i am going but i will find away to be back on the game by 30 days times. im sorry about this guys i would have mentioned it before siege but not knowing anything i didnt want it to affect our siege.
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye   Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 am

You'll be missed Vulpes, but I hope whatever it is - it is a good thing for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye   Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 am

got to edit i was exhausted when i typed this been up days no sleep worrying

I am NOT leaving TGO. they told me that some time around the 26th i will be excited,
should read : I am NOT leaving TGO. they told me that some time around the 26th i will be evicted <damn spell check changed it on me>.

but i will be excited because that means whole new start not going to worry about the past problems or friends that i helped through the years that turned their back on me when i was in trouble and needed help. i have found help from two people the little old lady next door to me that cant help me financially but knows i smoke and has given me some smokes and knew i had no food and invited me to dinner. and another friend that has been their for me listening to my problems and trying to find ways to help me. both these friends are dear the me and very close to my heart i can never fully repay them for what they have done for me. i hope to never loose their friendship or contact with them. i am eternally in their debt and would give them everything i had life and all to repay this debt. not that i would kill myself but i would donate a heart or a lung or anything that they would need to keep them on this planet. they are both so kind and this planet needs more people like that.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye   Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Good luck, man. Hoping the transition goes well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye   Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:46 am

Ty for the warning now you won't get kicked XD people always forget if they are going away or leaving or whatever for a logn time but plan on coming back they NEED to tell someone Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye   Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignisvulpes's temporary goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: