The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.

Go down 
+2
Allyray
Dragonchampion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.   Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 am

Got too wrapped up in things to realize the date recently... Turns out I missed a midterm AND a test for me Web 110 online class.

Shit... Welp, talked to the teach he says just stay on the ball and I should make it.

Also, had to turn in another class' work late as well due to some shitty Blackboard server problem at my end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.   Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Shocked Evil or Very Mad I don't even know what to say to this?! It doesn't seem like the time you have spent on this forum would keep you from getting your school work done. If that is what you are getting so wrapped up in, then take the time away that you need to get stuff done. Crying or Very sad I'll miss you, but school is more important than keeping in touch with your friends and more important than any time on games. You have less than 3 weeks left, right? Get on that ball and stay on it until you are done.

It sounds to me like you are spending too much time on your games, goofing off and having fun, and not enough time keeping track of deadlines and what you are supposed to be doing. You have been talking to me about how my health is more important than games, but isn't school more important than games, as well?
Back to top Go down
angelofdeath
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.   Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 pm

~LIFE~

verinon... verinon... verinon.... wth is going on man =/ you need to keep up with your school work! put the xbox/wii down for the next 3 weeks -.-' get on the ball like your teach said. ally is right about saying "school is more important than games" so listen to her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~GUILD~

ok.. i have not been back in the guild long enough to see how "everything" is going. but as far as i seen, everyone is depressed that no one ever see's you on rom. im kinda sad i didnt get to see you the day i came back to the guild Crying or Very sad... i mean come on, at least u could of got on to say hi or something. verinon im very disappointed in you! how could you let your own guild fall in depression like this!

i know your going to get mad for me asking this, but in the next 3 weeks would you get on runes of magic atleast once a day for 10-20 mins.. i know me asking for 10-20 mins aday sounds like alot.. but you need to do this for the guild. come on wheres the old verinon i used to know -.-'
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.   Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 pm

I know from experience school is hard to get through near the end, but you got to push through that and keep on top of your deadlines. It seems like this might be in danger of becoming chronic, so you might consider changing the way you organize these obligations.

Consider making playing games a reward for accomplishing the stuff you are working on. Or whatever works for you.

I think angelofdeath has a good point - it'd be nice if you could pop in once in awhile! Smile
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.   Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Ya.! lol a man of short words Razz but vern trust me i had the same problem i got my 360 all i cared about was playing lol and i was always failing so do this listen to music when ur doing your work and studing so when it comes time for the test think of the song and the answers pop in ur head works like a charm Razz plus instead of thinking about wanting to play ur games ull be listening to the song Smart Eh? albino

but yeah i also do agree with angel
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.   Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 am

angelofdeath wrote:
~

ok.. i have not been back in the guild long enough to see how "everything" is going. but as far as i seen, everyone is depressed that no one ever see's you on rom. im kinda sad i didnt get to see you the day i came back to the guild Crying or Very sad... i mean come on, at least u could of got on to say hi or something. verinon im very disappointed in you! how could you let your own guild fall in depression like this!

guilds fallen into depression many times...

Quote :
Ya.! lol a man of short words but vern trust me i had the same problem i got my 360 all i cared about was playing lol and i was always failing

yeah and then you dropped out D:... or were you just being mellodramatic that one time when you said you were gonna drop out?
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.   Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:49 am

i didnt drop out blak i was but i didnt
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.   Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:31 am

kk good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.   Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.
Page 1 of 1