A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

With the way siege has been going....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Thats my line! >.> but anyway yeahhope seige is fixed soon Very Happy

Moderator. If you have any questions or need any game/forum help send me a PM Very Happy

"I am sane. It's this world that's crazy."

"I am only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...but I can't be the strongest forever..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honoka2
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Ok I have beeen AWOL for a few days. This is due to me beign in an area that ahs some douchebag blocking AT&T's internet servie (AT&T is currently investigating it and said they are going to press charges agains the scumbucket that is doing this). I will get online when I can and hopefully they willhave the problem in Grande Isle, La fixed before I have to go home. I miss the gang and cant stand not beign able to get into the game.
Another thing: I am totaly tired of people blaming Frogster for the failed game fixes. Not only do they NOT make the game but they cannot control what code is put into it. RuneMasters are the ones to blame, they are the idiots that made the game and put out the game with the bad code. Please understand this: Frogster can only do tot eh game what RuneMasters tells them to, they cannot change it in any way. So in the end Frogster gets the blame for something they have no control over and we all piss and moan at them.
One other thing: for those that haven't realized it yet: I am the original Honoka not some cheap copycat (frigging copycats) I will use this account when at work and my main when at home (hate having to reset my password all the time because i have 2 computers).
Ok all Im done ranting feel free to reply to this cause I want to hear what everyone else thinks on this matter.

He who lives by the sword, shall die by the sword. He who lives by the pen, has a very boring life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:46 pm

All I have to say is idc whos fault it is i just don't like it and want it fixed Evil or Very Mad

Moderator. If you have any questions or need any game/forum help send me a PM Very Happy

"I am only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...but I can't be the strongest forever..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honoka2
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Shoot i got on today and the game has been losing players lately. If Runemasters and Frogster wants to keep this game viable they better do something. As I see it looks like it will end up like a few other bad MMORPG's that I have only ehard about and never got a chance to play due to their fast demise. Maybe a letter writing campaign will wake them up, several billion should do the trick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:35 am

News on the street is that siege works. Spirit or whoever is champion right now, please don't forget to sign us up. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:26 am

7/27's siege was (mostly) working again, and we fought a local Reni guild (KnightsTemplar).

We initially held the middle, but were frustrated from further advances by a couple 58's (a rogue and a knight) with 20k hp and the means to hold us back. Even with herald and a catapult and several towers/traps, we were initially stymied.

But Kiya and I went around to the other, undefended tower and took it and while they got distracted by that, Loralyn took the other. I'm sure she wasn't alone, so great job to all our higher levels involved!

Also a lot of great work from our lower levels gathering. We had some more new members involved and that was very helpful. Once again we had a huge numbers advantage.

Siege crashed for pretty much everyone at the half hour mark (bad sign), but we all managed to get back in. At that point none of them got back in and/or presented any resistance, so we rolled on through to capture their crystal and enjoy another victory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Great to here i didnt know siege was back up or i would have been there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opalthira
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Yeah last night's seige had bad lag and then it crashed but we still managed to win >.<
Good job everyone Clapping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:04 pm

A sad farewell today to Iwillknow, who has moved on to Covenant in search of better gear. Iwillknow has been a true ally in siege, not only acting as a strong combatant on the field, but as our expert spymaster of our enemy's strengths and weaknesses. His absence is a void that will be sorely felt.

It was an honor and a privilege to fight with you Iwillknow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 pm

oh man sorry to see you go Iwill this makes me want even more to hurry get settled and get back in the game. it sucks cause i know how bad we need another top notch healer i will rush as fast as i can to get to that point i will never be as good as those that left but i swear to do my damnedest to be the bast i can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 am

Aerlind wrote:
A sad farewell today to Iwillknow, who has moved on to Covenant in search of better gear. Iwillknow has been a true ally in siege, not only acting as a strong combatant on the field, but as our expert spymaster of our enemy's strengths and weaknesses. His absence is a void that will be sorely felt.

It was an honor and a privilege to fight with you Iwillknow!

rofl.. that jerk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:32 am

7/28's siege was a victory, but a hard fought one. Deathangels from Govinda gave no quarter and though we took an early advantage by taking all but one of their towers, they trapped and towered their last tower and held it fast by the strength of them and their higher levels.

Thanks to MajesticPower's gathering of merits from our lower level collectors and Loralyn and Allannas's gathering from the middle of the battlefield, we were able to get herald quickly. This meant a quick stream of siege weapons and towers and traps to assist, but we were still having a hard time taking their last tower. Only with a very hard push, the guild honor guard's assistance and a little luck did we finally take it and cut off their ability to buy traps.

We broke through their outer gate but still they gave no quarter. They had towered up the inside of their keep to a massive extent, and harried our siege weapons and attackers from the keep's walls. We broke their inner gate, but could gain no purchase inside of their keep - they simply had too many towers and traps in a potent defensive cluster.

They rebuilt their inner keep gate and pushed us back, but we did not let them stray from their keep. Beyond the reach of their keep's towers they could not match us, and so we held out in back and forth fighting that gave us the victory on points.

I salute the hard fought action of our opponents - they showed incredibly spirited defense.

Spiritsong, we missed your trapping in this siege. Hopefully you'll be there for the next one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iwillknow
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 pm

It was an honor to fight along side all of the members of TGO. Hopefully sometime in the future out paths will cross again and we can fight along side each other. But unfortunately right now i will have to get stronger and Covenant is a guild that can help. I gotta keep up with Grinneg somehow lol! .

Blakjak u were the first jerk because u left TGO before i did so that makes u the first and biggest jerk of all time censored F*** You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Iwillknow wrote:
I gotta keep up with Grinneg somehow lol! .

Don't think you'll be keeping up with Grinneg if he's running with Ragnarok lol! . Was talking to him when he was running with madcat and he said it was ridiculously fast Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Heh, I tried to start playing again, but no runs = boring game. =/

My Work:

Dragonfyre RPG
Minecraft Fanfiction
R2D Forums
Terraria Fanfiction
Wesnoth R2D
Minecraft R2D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Try harder dudeu been awy for so long that u just gotta get back into it. Look a litle harder for runs they are always there. Are guild can now run TT and HoTO depending on who is online....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Verinon wrote:
Heh, I tried to start playing again, but no runs = boring game. =/
don't lie to me tongue you may fool everyone else but you don't plan on coming back we could be runing DL and you'd say o I can't afford to regear and go stamping off tongue and with 7pages
/sticky

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:27 am

7/29's siege was a loss for the Order. We immediately found ourselves outclassed by the skill of our opposition, which consisted of a lot of very high levels with excellent attack and hit points. They pushed us back to our gates fairly quickly. We held out doggedly for some time on the strength of our healers keeping our gates up and by our traps and towers, as well as sabotaging their advance, but they methodically used towers of their own to keep pushing us back and back until we lost the honor crystal.

No shame in this loss however, we were outmatched from the beginning. Spiritsong said one or more of our opponents stated we fought extremely well, considering the strength of the opposition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Yep soon as i heard they outclasses us i got traps and towers inside the keep and traped it to hell XD even after they broke the outer gate i would sneak out and buy more to the point where they had to go and buy towers to stop me by the time they got inside the inner gate we were ready to hold them even killed a herald with the honor crystal guard but,after they killed that another herald came in and made quick work of us and the towers that still stood we held them at our castle for about 40mins we didn't go down without a fight! Good job to all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:57 am

7/30's siege was a rousing success for the Order! We fought a higher ranked guild which had a lot of level 50+ members, outnumbering us in that area. However, we still took it to them and came out with a victory!

They fought us hard every step of the way, but they were disorganized where we were coordinated. We held them at our towers when they attacked and got enough for herald, which opened the door for siege weapons and a lot of traps and towers. We littered the field with the later, and using the herald's powers and siege weapons we took all but one of their towers and busted down their side gate. Our offense stalled out there - when concentrated around their castle the strength of their members was too much too break down. But we hemmed them in and won out on points.

Everyone who participated should feel good about last night's siege - your skill, commitment and teamwork led us to a victory we would not otherwise have had. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Little more time and we woulda had the crystal Mad they were completly unorganized until the end of seige i saw olny a handful of traps and no 1 tower till we got to the castle itself.
They were just usuing brute force and numbers to win that is why they lost Twisted Evil good job to everyone who was in seige Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Really easy fight on 7/31's siege, with no serious resistance and only 4 low levels from their side most of the siege. We had herald, siege weapons and their gates down real quick, and only the late appearance of one of their high level scouts and the use of a fire tower with fear upgrade did anything to act as a speedbump. These obstacles didn't last long and nor did siege - resulting in a quick victory! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 am

yeah olny took us like 30mins i wanted to drag it out and camp some of their asses but evryone said no D: oh well a wins and win gj all

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honoka2
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Dangit im missing all the fun. Stupid AT&T. They really need to fix their towers in Grande Isle Louisianna. I try to get online only to get some screwy error or just plain get kicked out of the game. Hopefully when I get home that repeater/amplifier that I ordered will be in and I can instal it on the boat so that i can get a better connection. Common guys keep up the great work in seige lets keep the wins rolling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Verinon - sign us up for siege if you see this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   

Back to top Go down

With the way siege has been going....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next