The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With the way siege has been going....

Go down 
+10
vulpes
Kiyalandriel
rohm
Aerlind
Dragonchampion
blakjak02
kingcecil
Allyray
Honoka
MonoAonoM
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 am

OH, and in siege i always find it funny but clever that Ultratoni will be killed in combat at a tower and sometimes remain dead for a short while in order to "spy" by telling us what they are doing and what lvl different guys are and what not. I always get a little laugh out of it when he chooses to do it so if he reads this, I just wanted him to know that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 am

I have noticed he does that also. It quite funny that he has come up with a bi of strategy like that and it does help out. I just hope that last nights seige wqas out last one against Oldrepublic for a while I for one do not want to see them again in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 am

I'd also like to ask for a low-level player who is interested in volunteering to take the merits gathered after we gain herald and use them to buy the siege weapon upgrades and siege weapons themselves, rather than doing so personally, as Ally suggested. I enjoy doing it, but Ally is correct - once herald is gained, the herald belongs on the front lines and there is no reason someone else can't purchase siege weapons.

Please let me know if you are interested!
Back to top Go down
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:26 am

I vote vulpes! If he wants to!
Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 am

when haven't i insisted on taking other merits from the other gathers, in fact that may help the herald if i keep taking merits from other gathers when ever someone needs them to become herald or for something else they can come to me and pick up all merits at once. instead of trading with every harvester. of course this will only work if i quit running trying to trap other towers and be the healer in the front lines which last nights siege i got almost 31k healing. spamming group heal, heal and another couple of skills. i went to heal unltra using my healbot i didn't know he was in their main room and my toon tried to auto run to him to heal but umm yeah that didn't bode to well for my health. but yes if you would like i would be honored to start building siege weapons once we have herald.

although it may take a couple matches for me to know which upgrades and stuff to make. i already know which siege weapons to make and which traps to get.
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:51 pm

7/21's siege was another victory. Only 2 of our opponent got in the siege, while we had over 12 so the numbers favored us heavily. They did have one strong scout holding one of their towers for a long time until we got herald and finally forced him aside. Rams and herald tornado made short work of the gates and using invulnerability, a strong rush and a last second hurricane, we took their honor crystal. In the fight and chaos, they used their own herald powers to take one of the towers, but that was quickly remedied.

Thanks to Sepsis and Ignisvulpes for strong merit gathering (I know Ignis gathered a lot from others doing the gathering, which is very welcome and appreciated) and also to Ignis for taking the reins on building siege weapons. That worked out great. Really strong efforts by Ultra, Ally, Kiya, Que, in taking the well-defended tower. Spirit as always kept up a constant supply of traps to make our opponents life difficult.
Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:36 am

spirit always has so many traps. i am starting to think he gets them half off for buying so many.
Back to top Go down
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:14 am

Spirit, I'm not sure if you do this on purpose but it always seems like the traps and towers are placed in fairly symmetrical patterns or in an organized fashion. I just wanted you to know if you are doing this on purpose, some of us appreciate it. (me!) I really like it when it looks like a pattern. It's pretty!
Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 am

last nights siege was my last for a bit guys i am glad and honored that it ended on a positive note. i can try to be on tonight for siege but i dont know. and i loved being a larger part of siege i hope to continue the role when i return which i hope will only be a matter of a couple weeks. GREAT JOB to all and keep up the good work. I personally want to thank ain opal and the others that didnt argue about giving up their merits and came running when i had the siege weapons built. i think that was the fastest time i have ever seen a siege weapon just completed and within a couple seconds out the gate into battle great job. and the driver of the double cat last night was great to maybe with practice they could actually hit something lol j/k. but i promise TGO i will rush back as fast as i can to be a more regular role in siege and hopefully speed through the level to hit 60 and be the front line healer. yes i know the max level is going to 60 before i get back.
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 pm

I place traps in the most effect spots but like last night when its 2vs19 and we are gonna win no matter what i like to goof around with traps drunken
Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:42 pm

yeah next time we are going to win like that dont laugh if spirit makes a heart out of treacheries in the middle of their castle. or maybe a giant F*U. if he does some one please take screen shot for me
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm

That's Spirit for ya. Likes to add a bit of insult to injury. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:43 pm

DUH! Wanted doesn't let you in unless you kick people while they are down Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:50 pm

haha yeah, and wanted is falling apart.. Well turning into bigger d-bags than ever because thats all they can get. But they are losing members and have lost lots of members.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:00 am

Bound to happen sometime...

Where is Ally? On vacation? Haven't heard from her in a while.
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:23 am

No I'm not on vacation, but still in a lot of pain. I'm rarely actually on the game, lately...I tend to be afk a lot. I'll try to report on siege more often, when we have siege. Somebody else has become a very close friend and I tend to pay a lot of attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:43 am

Had to expect that one comin.

Ah well.

Hope you are feeling better soon, Ally, and in time for the RPG. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 am

There was no siege (for the whole server) on 7/22; due to a server reset performed.
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:45 am

Again on 7/23 appears it was broken as a result of the reset or somethign else idk but just when frogster started fixing seige they broke it all over again No
Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:13 am

Spiritsong wrote:
Again on 7/23 appears it was broken as a result of the reset or somethign else idk but just when frogster started fixing seige they broke it all over again No

i keep hearing people say frogster broke it or frogster screwed up the code, just to let you know i hate hearing that about programmers, because i have worked with and know script, several languages but there are thousands, millions, or even more lines of scripts that look like the following in C++

-InitContainerRadiusSearch(%position,%radis,
- $TypeMasks::InteriorObjectType | $TypeMasks::TerrainObjectType|
- $TypeMasks::ForceFieldObjectType| $TypeMasks::VehicleObjectType);
-if (%coverag == 0)
- continue;
-%dist = ContainerSearchCurrRadiusDist();

I left the brackets out so it would post on forum with out causing forum error. yes this is real script and i used C++ because it is one of the easiest to read for beginner or non programmers. but just imagine millions of lines of code your typing it as fast as you can to meet dead lines others typing other parts of the script and joining them together. now imagine if you forgot to capitalize or capitalize something not suppose to be. or a space were it is not suppose to be or or a . or : some were or missing one. these common errors are so easy to make and extremely hard to over look when typing fast and reviewing it fast. granted the script i entered is incomplete actually it is on a small chunk of a block of code it takes hundred of blocks of code to make one small program and those blocks are 8-20 times longer than my chuck here. i know it is frustrating for us gamers cant play a game or do something on a game because they "broke" (made a mistake) in the script. but being i have done their job i know as well it is even more frustrating for them because now they work as fast as they can fixing it while their boss and hundreds - millions of players are bad mouthing them and breathing down their neck.

Back to top Go down
vulpes
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
vulpes

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:16 am

i couldnt line it up like true code or fix it by editing so the 2nd and 3rd line should be indented 10 spaces, the 5th line should be indented 5 spaces. also did you know ever person in game effects the code in some way shape or form and many time that is the cause of the error for example take any computer language and divide by 0 and the code will crash every time. now for siege example the code is reading everyone healing and dividing it by health and damage taken then divides by something else then post it in siege code which is them called by the ranking code then ranking code calls other players code and divides the one players code by the other. if there was a 0 anywhere in those divides code crashes until programmer goes in and resests it but he wont until he finds where it happened and fixes the scores.
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:24 am

Verinon, Although this thread isnt really the place for this post, I will respond to you, anyway....who knows...this may affect siege one night. The Drs found another 2 cysts and are considering doing surgery again. We are trying another treatment first, this time, that may or may not work. I will not be well in time for RPG, but I may be coping almost well enough to enjoy it. Sometimes I cope well, and others I don't. It doesnt always hurt really bad, like it is right this moment.

I want to be there for RPG and will do my best to be.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 am

My feelings:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I hope everything goes alright, Ally, and I am sure things will. I do not want to get all preachy on the internet, but I want to say something.

If god gave you those cysts, imagine what he gave to your life to make up for it? God always works with karma, he never just dishes out the bad things to one person, no matter what it seems like.

Take that thought with you always, because it is probably going to be one of the only times I am philosophical on these forums.
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:22 am

And sorry but you opened the door Ver and i can't help it
HE GAVE HER TGO ! XD i mean come on we are awesome Wink
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Thankyou both Spiritsong and Verinon Surprised He has given me awesome friends whom I love and would do anything for that I can. I could not possibly name them all here, but all of The Golden Order members and extended parts such as Cecil and Blakjak are only a few of my awesome friends. I love you all.

Now, this thread has drifted too far off topic, can we please get it back on topic? Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With the way siege has been going....   With the way siege has been going.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With the way siege has been going....
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next