The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory

Go down 
+3
Allyray
kingcecil
Tensumar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tensumar
Holy Knight
Holy Knight
Tensumar

The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory Empty
PostSubject: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 pm

In 36,453 BBY The Golden Order was created on the planet of Tython around the same of the creation of the Jedi Order. The founders of this order were Angelus Amaranthus, Allannas Tonfals, and Verinon Brafkins. After the creation of this new order, they left Tython in order to find a planet they may call their own. After two years of searching they gave up on their search for a planet and instead looked to the ancient Rakataian home world of Lehon for directions or information leading to another possible Star Forge.

After living among their people for three months, the Rakata gave them the location of the ancient successor to the star forge known as the “Anvil” which drew its power not from a star but from the force itself. After receiving its coordinates they left Lehon three days later after saying their goodbyes. When they first arrived on the station they were stunned to discover that it was still functioning properly. During the years after its discovery; the order prospered for eons with an extremely large droid army under their control they began to recruit Force-Sensitive’s, Echani, Mandaloreians, and Sith to make their order grow in power and size.

For decades the Golden Order watched as the republic and the Jedi brought peace and prosperity to the universe. Eventually they were challenged by the ancient sith lord Darth Plagieus and his own order known as “The Dark Hand” this began a civil war that would be waged in secret and which would be continued right through to the rise of Darth Vader.

During this war, Angelus became the overall leader of the Golden Order and the most powerful by far. He also began to develop feelings for Allannas to the point where they eventually became husband and wife, he also made her his second in command and personal adviser. Verinon became in charge of the training of all recruits while Allannas became in charge of maintaining all history and knowledge of the force and Angelus became the military leader of the Golden Order.

During the return of the sith and the cold war of 3,653 BBY the Golden Order temporarily re-joined the Jedi Order to defend the republic and bring back peace to the universe.

This is supported by Allannas and Verinon. I will be posting more about the future change from Runes of Magic to Star Wars; The Old Republic.
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:36 pm

kk um the game is coming out in a year so ya lol
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:44 pm

I think it would be fun to have a little role play/story writing leading up to the game coming out. I didn't anticipate being written in as Angelus's wife, though. I think I could keep track of the history and knowledge of the force.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:46 pm

I might have to mod that when the game comes out. I will have to see...
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:56 pm

If your gonna do it least throw more people in lol Ally and Ver are nothing its all about ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 am

as i said before... any tgo in other games should respect the original goldenorder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:08 am

Guild Wars 2 coming soon. Starting to think on what it will be like.
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:16 am

I like the topic this thread started with so I hope that we can stick with that and play around with story writing/role playing in prep leading up to the Star Wars game coming out. May this be one thread that even if it isn't touched for a month or two, we can come back to it to play with it more?

Blakjak, what do you mean by The Golden Order in any other game should respect the original TGO? Do you see any way in which this story does not respect the original TGO? If so, please explain?

Spiritsong, I am surprised that you would say that I am nothing. Shocked I had no idea you felt that way.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:24 am

Backstory (True History Below)

BGO (Before Golden Order)
The grand halls of the Golden Order did not always preside over the land of Taborea. Before the Golden Order, there was chaos; the other Order of the Land, The Order of Dark Glory and The Eye of Wisdom, were besieged by the forces of the Black Order and the Order of the Zuhridon, harbingers of the Void. The wars continued, decimating the land, until one person stood tall; the Founder of the Golden Order, Verinon.

Taking up a blade and naming himself the Supreme Master, he formed the Golden Order to bring light to places there were none. The Golden Order carried the fight to the Zuhridon's Camp deep in the heart of Tagena, where the vile Zuhridons were massacred.

Then, they turned their attention to The Black Order. Founded by the wicked Grand Marshal Garzeth, they thrived upon the chaos they created in the land of Tagena.

Declaring war on the forces of the Black Order, the Golden Order charged into battle. Though they lost many brave soldiers before they could begin due to the defense by the Black Order soldiers, the Order's Mages, led by the Grand Master of Mobslaying, Angleofdeath and the Grand Master of Resources, Kaizermyou, cast a spell that sank the Black Fortress into the depths of the Lake of Magic Mist.

Now, the ranks of the Order strive to make the lands of Taborea a better place, along with the Golden Alliance of Taborea.

Hail to the Order! Long last the Way!

True History

1 week after the server began, Verinon turned level 15, and finally earned the 100k to make a guild. He formed it along with the help of three people: Besmertiny, Vamora, and Elhadron. The guild started weak, including a young member, Angelofdeath, who later became an advisor to Verinon, and the guild remained that way until Verinon hit level 30.

When he hit level 30, Verinon met Zaint, a fellow knight, who was wearing a "rather cool" helm named the Puppet Helm. Verinon was fascinated with this helm and the matching boots, and when he heard they were in FA, he joined party after party to get his hands on them.

After getting the shoulders, helm, and boots of the silver set, he tried and tried to find matching chest and gloves, finally fining the gloves from a quest from an NPC in Ystra named Anna, and the plate body from the AH, named Silver Plate Armor.

With his new armor, dubbed "Golden order Set" he was instantly recognized as having one of the most interesting armor sets on the server. Using this new status, he went to Logar and began recruiting. Many recruits were gained, including renowned members Kingcecil, Knockers, Sardonix and Zaint himself.

However, this time of prosperity was soon to change. Soon after forming the Council and making the Golden Halls (The castle) a rift appeared between Knockers and Verinon. The focus of this rift was Kingcecil, who as deemed "Unworthy" by Knockers for his greed and arrogance. Around this time, Angelofdeath and Sardonix quit playing. Verinon also met Dmeonikin, a young player whom acted foolish at times, but was great fun to have around.

Verinon disagreed, stating Cecil deserved a chance, and so Knockers left, taking Zaint and many more with him. At this time, Verinon found Tinkerbell, who helped him and became a valuable member of his Council, rising in rank very fast. Tink began looking at Verinon as "Her Older Brother" and has kept that view.

Soon, however, Kingcecil became too arrogant, and ninjaed a full set of loot from FA. This caused the Council to convene, and, for the first time in Golden Order History, booted someone from the guild.

However, seeing the ability to gain even more friends, Verinon began to form the Grand Alliance of Taborea, going to guild after guild until the came to Requiem. Requiem somehow believe the Grand Alliance was a join-or-die Alliance, and so went to war against the low level guild.

A distraught Verinon ordered all members into the castle, while he went to go himself, he was suddenly ambushed by EVERY SINGLE member of Requiem at the gates of Varanas. killed many, many times, he was disgraced, and made a public laughingstock. As a further insult, a video of this disgrace was posted on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3w03u7IHw0

After the war, Verinon found a level 50 healer running around the roof; this man was named Spiritsong. After a quick chat, Spiritsong agreed to join.

Then, came in a new influx of members, including three very prestigious members: Adappe, Kakarat, and Ajmb.

These three offered help to Verinon, gathering more troops, and offering thier support in this difficult time; and soon took thier place in the Council. Adappe, mother to Kakarat, became a motherly figure to the entire guild, and was loved by all. However, Demonikin, who had been steadily growing, soon pitched a full blown fit when he was denied a Councilor's chair, and cussed out the entire guild, causing his name to be stricken out of most records of the Guild

However, with Adappe and Kakarat's sudden disappearance, The Golden Order fell into a state of disrepair as Verinon worried about them. Then, came Kaizermyou and Athans. Both low level members whom Verinon trained alongside, Kaizer was the one Verinon hit 50 with. At this point, the Golden order was becoming one of the most powerful guilds in the game, even though they were known as a peaceful guild.Athans being new to the game looked to Spiritsong for guideance and soon became Spiritsong's disciple.And Kaizermyou became a Grand Master fast due to his friendship with Verinon.

This guild was joined by many more, wishing to just play the game and not bother about wars, until the fateful day Wanted attacked. Unlike other guilds, such as Celestial and Guild, the leaders knew The Golden Order fight for their honor. Wanted attacked, and Verinon, who, along with Kaizer, were the only level 50s on, and they forced the new members back into the castle while they got beaten again and again by 20 of the most powerful people in the game, including Madcat, Legless, Gwen, and more.

(cont. below)

After this, it sparked a hatred among the two guilds. Even with this, Verinon still refused to go to war. Also, Around this time Tink gracefully discharged herself from the guild, promising her "Big Brother" she would be in touch, and formed the Guardian Angels.

Kaizer, Athans, Spirit, and Verinon's bonds continue growing, and they vowed that they would one day beat Origin just the four of them. Working hard, Kaizer becake an extremely power mage, and Athans became a powerful rogue. Spirit, with the help of Kaizer, learned ways to harness his power he had never dreamed of.After much time Athans hit lvl52 and after a vote became a master.

Around this time, Kingcecil was found once more, and Verinon brought him towards the Council, who consisted of Spiritsong, Myke, Kaizermyou, Athans, and more. The question was, should they allow him back in?

After some convincing by both Verinon and Spiritsong, Kaizer and Athans and the rest of the Council agreed to allow him back in. After finding out about the wars with Wanted, Kingcecil became an advocate for "gather forces and go to war"

Verinon, however refused this. Instead, he gathered all the high level members of the Golden Order, and took them through Cyclops Stronghold, and eventually Kaylin Shrine. Eventually, Kingcecil, who had been doing a good job for helping others, we brought before the Council to be promoted to a Master. With a scarce vote of 4 to 5, with Spiritsong being the deciding vote, he became the Guild's first Master of Instances. A new member, Dexios was found to be very high leveled, and was named a Master for his work.

Verinon reformed the Alliance, renaming it The Golden Alliance. This Alliance became powerful, and was a collection of some of the most powerful guilds in the game. However, after scheduling a massive Halloween event, the guilds came to The Golden Order Castle and started a very long and detailed event thought up by Verinon. However, this frivolous display was to end.

Within moments of the event beginning, Wanted entered the castle. Not wanting to have fun or see anyone else have fun, they went to war with TGO. This ruined the event, killing the event moderators and destroying the event Verinon had worked for two weeks to set up.

During this fight, Verinon thought of only one thought that could be the cause: himself. Walking into the middle of the besiegers, he screamed in zone chat "If your peeve is with me, then let it be with me! Leave my guildmates alone!" However, this did little to sate the bloodlust of the Wanted guild, who began slaughtering the low level guildies that were trying to enjoy the event. However, it became Reni server legend, with Jiaozi being one of the people that spread the word of Verinon's plea.

After the war, the Order broke apart one more time. Spirit, stating that he was "Tired of the was" quit his Grand Master position, rejoining his old guild, Celestial being trained by Spirit Athans to left to join Celestial but soon returned stating "I can't leave Ver like this" Spirit was sad but understood Athans choice,Athans was welcomed back and restored to Grand Master.But without Spirit, there were no more level 50 raids, for the closest priest, Sportchase, was still level 35 at the time. Dexios also quit soon after, taking over 1 million gold worth of gear Verinon had made for him, leaving the guild with few high levels.

Distraught over this turn of events, Verinon lost all interest in the game. While he tried to stay on, he soon found his mind going to other games, and disappeared from RoM for a month, leaving Kaizer, Athans, Shadowblood (A new high level member) and eventually Leelea as leaders during his absence. Kaizer and Athans soon found the game boring, and migrated to WoW, and Shadowblood quit the guild entirely.

The Order seemed like it would never return to its former glory until Cecil took the reins as a Grand Master. Gathering up his diamonds, he began posting in World Chat recruiting messages, something Verinon had never done from his hatred of being anything like Madcat. This brought in 70 new members, and soon the ranks were swelling again. The Order started thriving again, and to make matters better, Verinon's interest in the game came back after much urging from Kingcecil.

However, instead of a warm welcome from Spiritsong, Verinon soon found that the Order fell under siege the day he returned by Legless and Spirit himself. These two ran rampant through the Golden Halls, slaying newbs and high levels alike Spirit claiming it was a fiting welcome back party for Verinon. The war ended with a death count of over 300 Golden Knights slain, with not even one death by the attackers.

With much urging from Verinon, Spirit came forward to the Council, which had been reinstated with three new Masters, Eviloffice, Vickyviseversa, and Xdabearz, and they ruled, for the first time in Golden order history, to put Spirit to death. However, with the quick changing of voting by Xdabearz, the voting shifted to forgivement, and only Cecil faced Spirit. Spirit won easily, and explained of Cecil's actions in the time that Verinon was gone.

Infuriated by this and more, Verinon called a trial on Cecil, and was the only one to vote against the otherwise-anonymous decision to forgive him.

It soon began a new era, and Verinon, playing around, started a fun war against Darkside. This was followed up by Lordangel broadcasting the vistory in world chat, and Wanted going to war with them, all within the Golden Halls, forming a spectacular sight.

The days passed, and a new evil was made known: those who would cheat and cause a boss to be reborn without destroying the dungeon foes. One of wish was the guild Darkside, Spiritsong's guild, and when confronted, Spirit became enraged. This formed an animosity between Spirit and Verinon, leading to Spirit killing a new member, Brestlin, while he was being powerleveled. This infuriated Verinon, who cut most ties with Spirit, and then apologized, leaving the two to go their seperate ways.

Later that day, it was brought to Verinon's attention that Cecil had been attempting to steal members from a rising star among the guilds. This was a travesty of the Wya, and Verinon demoted Cecil to Initiate, until a trial could be scheduled. Also, a new face was found within the order, Brad, known as Veilon, had joined the ranks, and become a Guardian. His progress is watched closely by the Council, who anticipate a new member in their ranks...

Then, the Sisterhood, another Role Playing guild was discovered. Meeting with a representative, Verinon showed her around the castle, and she returned to tell her guild about the Order.

Cecil was then found to have committed treachery by demotion another Master without cause as a prank, and much more, and after a trial from the guild, we expelled from the guild. He know works with the members of DarkAnimus, led by NamRepus. Veilon is missing, but Blakjak, old friend of the Order, has joined its ranks. Sisterhood, regeretab;y never contacted the Order again, so it is now believed that they have chosen to forget their RPG heritage.

Also within the guild is talks of a merger of the forces of Arxfaux, a close friend of Verinon. Time shall tell if this is more than just a rumor...

Now, the guild is struggling to its former greatness, but Verinon believes that they can once again attain it. With Sportchase filling in for Spirit, and now level 50, Verinon was now once again looking towards Cyclops to get his forces geared...

Boom what now..
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:33 am

WOAH put a warning at the top or somthing holy! but at least i can finally edit it!
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 am

how does this guy know so much about us lol
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am

You mean blackjak the guy whos been in guild for a just as long as you and was lead for a while yeah if that wasn't enough he just copy pasted the already typed history onto the forums.......

Last edited by Spiritsong on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tensumar
Holy Knight
Holy Knight
Tensumar

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Allyray wrote:
I think it would be fun to have a little role play/story writing leading up to the game coming out. I didn't anticipate being written in as Angelus's wife, though. I think I could keep track of the history and knowledge of the force.

surprise surprise cat
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Spiritsong wrote:
You mean blackjak the guy whos been in guild for a just as long as you and was lead for a while yeah if that wasn't enough he just copy pasted the already typed history onto the forums.......

lmao
Back to top Go down
Tensumar
Holy Knight
Holy Knight
Tensumar

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:38 pm

kingcecil wrote:
F*** You
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Tensumar wrote:
kingcecil wrote:
F*** You

Clapping
My thoughts exactly. Cecil is being a censored spoilsport. F*** You F*** You
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Tensumar
Holy Knight
Holy Knight
Tensumar

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Verinon wrote:
Tensumar wrote:
kingcecil wrote:
F*** You

Clapping
My thoughts exactly. Cecil is being a censored spoilsport. F*** You F*** You

yup, im a champion cheers oh and Cecil censored you ... you censored censored censored censored censored mickey mouse censored censored censored censored AND A UNICYCLE ! ........ jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory   The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Republic; Golden Order backstory
Page 1 of 1