The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Internet Service

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

Bad Internet Service Empty
PostSubject: Bad Internet Service   Bad Internet Service I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:06 am

Ok guys you have most likely noticed me beign gone for a few days. It was totaly n ot my fault. The company that I work for started a new job and we went to Grande Isle, La. I cannot get an internet signal down there. I will try to get connected whenever I can but when I am down there I will not be able to get online. Sorry about this I have contacted AT&T about it and they are trying to get it fixed.
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Bad Internet Service   Bad Internet Service I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Dont even start AT&T is the one of the single worst providers evar! Plus i been missing u and Q said sometin about gear u givin me or sumtin?
Back to top Go down
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Bad Internet Service   Bad Internet Service I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:29 am

As far as AT&T goes I have not had many problems for the last 8 years I have dealt with them. The problem I was encountering is a local deal (they have a local internet provider that was blocking everyone else from connecting). I am not in that area anymore so my internet is quite good now (couldnt get online tonight due to my job we had to move some barges around). As far as gear goes I have let it be known that we are going to assist you in getting better stuff (when I can actually connect), and I am not the only one that is supposed to assist.
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Bad Internet Service   Bad Internet Service I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:45 am

I know that you were going to assist me but Q was saying u had some gear and i was like really? because shes only really helping me gear thats all that was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Internet Service   Bad Internet Service I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Internet Service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Comments-
Jump to: