Share | 

Siege War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allyray
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Siege War    Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Tonight's siege war was a moment that I wish more of our older members had been there to see. Most of all, I wish that my captain had been there. I didn't die once thanks to our awesome healers and others that fought off the enemies. It was my first time to help break down the inner keep gate of the opposing guild and to help take down the honor crystal. Always before, the thing that protects the honor crystal has killed me. It did almost no damage to me this time and I helped in killing it.

Siege war is always team work and tonight was an awesome moment in team work.

bounce I love you Smile Very Happy Laughing Laughing Very Happy Smile I love you bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Everyone has been doing great in siege war and we've had some really good battles! I agree that I miss a lot of our members and former members who have moved on to other things, but they are always welcome back on for the 10:00pm CST madness. Very Happy

Kiya & I figuring out how to take towers has been a recent highlight for us, and I've enjoyed taking a turn helping out in the front ranks. I'm most eager to level so I can finally use a decent weapon and be more effective in siege. We have such great healers, I wish I could be more effective on my end.

But we have great strategy with artillery and gathering merits, as well as trapping and towering our way to victory. So with that baseline, we can only get better. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 am

In seige war everyone is important. From the lowest lvl players that farm crystals, to the players that protect towers , and even the front line a$$ kickers. It takes teamwork to successfully win especially against a tough opponent. I am glad to see more of us working together to achieve these wins. I will get back into it as soon a s OI can get a better internet signal. Good work guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allyray
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:53 pm

I agree that every one of us, every single level character is important in Siege War. The more of us we can get into the War, the more chance we have of winning. There is an important job for every single player to do. I miss Verinon's and BlakJak's commanding in Siege War. Kiya and Aerlind have been doing a good job of commanding, but its not the same, for me, as Verinon's or BlackJack's commanding voices. But when we all get in there together, we do a good job of kicking @ss.

Last edited by Allyray on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:24 am

That's really true Honoka.

We had a siege where with the buggyness, only Kiya, myself and 3 lower level players made it in, versus 2 of the other guild's higher levels. We were able to take them on, partly because Kiya and I had better teamwork and were a better class combination (eg: she kept us alive 'cause she could heal). But we ended up taking their honor crystal and winning outright because of the lower levels farming merits, setting traps, building siege weapons and using them to pull through with the victory. Every single siege we have a great core of lower levels who do a really great job of allowing TGO to win against opponents we would otherwise fall flat against.

So - a huge thank you to all our lower levels who participate!

(Hmm... Ally, I usually thought of Blakjak as more of a 'lancer' than a commander in siege, doing lot's of damage and taking it to the other side, but not doing too much with commanding. *shrugs* Of course, Verinon is certainly the father of siege strategy to us all. Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allyray
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:11 pm

I agree, Verinon is the father of siege strategy to all of us and I very much miss his commanding in Siege War. Being his vice captain, I know that I am supposed to have picked up some of the slack in the commanding, but I don't feel I know what I am doing well enough. I hadn't had enough training in that particular job to feel comfortable with it, so I leave it to others to do.

Can we possibly stress it enough, that we need all of our members in Siege War that can possibly be there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:43 pm

I might get on for a little buit Monday. Dunno yet.

My Work:

Dragonfyre RPG
Minecraft Fanfiction
R2D Forums
Terraria Fanfiction
Wesnoth R2D
Minecraft R2D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:06 pm

whos Blackjack??

>_<

Verinon, if you get online on monday, im gonna be sad as idk if i will be D: Also, you should try Hos.. You could probably do it pretty easily (maybe a lil slowly). If You were to 6man it:

Verinon
Grinneg
Iwillknow
Daisan
Grimmand(idk might be sufficient dps)
*dps*

With that, one of the healers could go mage. You could probably down Glamo, otherwise you're gonna need more dps than that, takes a lot to down em before enrage. Then theres the throwin's, whom may not be helpful dps but skills like disarment, stunns roots and other utilities will amplify your groups dps:

Ally is probably first and will likely offtank Very Happy And anyone else that could survive would be helpful lol..

Ohh yeah!! if im available, whisper me Very Happy.. Not to brag but daisan and i could probably solo dps Guldamor >_>.. I finally got some better macros Very Happy (Thank you Finwe lol)

Easiest thing would be to get everyone 20k hp and tank with lots of hp (youll be fine) pdef and aggro and just farm dod and stat everyone up with 'of imrpisonment' stats. If you invite me for that id love to come and i can solo dps first boss(decent speed), if you end up with 3 healers, ally and you lol XD. Either way i know tgo is capable of doing dod and hos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:20 pm

blakjak02 wrote:
whos Blackjack??

>_<

Verinon, if you get online on monday, im gonna be sad as idk if i will be D: Also, you should try Hos.. You could probably do it pretty easily (maybe a lil slowly). If You were to 6man it:

Verinon
Grinneg
Iwillknow
Daisan
Grimmand(idk might be sufficient dps)
*dps*

With that, one of the healers could go mage. You could probably down Glamo, otherwise you're gonna need more dps than that, takes a lot to down em before enrage. Then theres the throwin's, whom may not be helpful dps but skills like disarment, stunns roots and other utilities will amplify your groups dps:

Ally is probably first and will likely offtank Very Happy And anyone else that could survive would be helpful lol..

Ohh yeah!! if im available, whisper me Very Happy.. Not to brag but daisan and i could probably solo dps Guldamor >_>.. I finally got some better macros Very Happy (Thank you Finwe lol)

Easiest thing would be to get everyone 20k hp and tank with lots of hp (youll be fine) pdef and aggro and just farm dod and stat everyone up with 'of imrpisonment' stats. If you invite me for that id love to come and i can solo dps first boss(decent speed), if you end up with 3 healers, ally and you lol XD. Either way i know tgo is capable of doing dod and hos.
Son of a bitch didn't even mention me? Evil or Very Mad

Moderator. If you have any questions or need any game/forum help send me a PM Very Happy

"I am sane. It's this world that's crazy."

"I am only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...but I can't be the strongest forever..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:21 pm

lol you're the dps Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 pm

that excuse is a fail i'm a priest

Moderator. If you have any questions or need any game/forum help send me a PM Very Happy

"I am sane. It's this world that's crazy."

"I am only one man with one heart...Call me a demon, call me a monster...but I can't be the strongest forever..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 am

^^^^ Made me laugh.

Otherwise, No fighting please.

My Work:

Dragonfyre RPG
Minecraft Fanfiction
R2D Forums
Terraria Fanfiction
Wesnoth R2D
Minecraft R2D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:11 am

lol, i didnt wanna say triple priest.. and i already had written down iwill and grin..... heh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:05 pm

rofl..... im gonna work on leveling so i can stat and hopefully get there and help our guild with these things...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:21 pm

youd better mono
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege War    

Back to top Go down