The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message to LC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Maybe this is going to far and will get deleted but really Lord Crimson you honestly need to stop...... You keep side tracking other threads and keep digging a bigger whole for yourself. Maybe you dont believe us but you will get banned. We understand what happened drop it you made your decision when you acted like you did.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm

yeah i have to agree.. You need to stop it lol. Allannas, spiritsong, Verinon, Kiya and Aer and i have taken the most of your crap. You have stolen from spirit a couple times now and im surprised he (or verinon) havent banned you from the forums. As for the rest of us, id say im 3rd on that list so idk if im taking this too far but shut up and pay him back.. Dont make anymore threads about anything unless youd like to apologize and stay on topic when in threads that arent about your mistakes..
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 am

O i love this post I love you but they are both 100% right i try not to be mean on the forums locking deleting etc... but when i do the last thing you should do is get an attitude this is
not olny for Lord this goes for all of you but mostly Lord....
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 am

i understand i have to pay spirit back i mean stop taking so drastically i know what i did was wrong but pestering me about it when i have more important things on my mind then to worry about a game no offense -_- but when i get it i get it geez i mean i could mention a lot of things that some of u guys have done to me but i wont cus im tired of drama which is why i left because i knew tgo would keep going up then down then down then back up and im tired of it think about what i said for a sec be4 u post a response saying that im wrong and im stupid and i dont know what im talking about..
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 am

you're the one that causes drama...
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 am

not to mention that when we bug you..... its about something you have done.....
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 am

exactly if i do 1 little bad thing its the end of the world but for someone else its ok just dont do it again
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:00 am

lets just stop fighting it wont resolve nothing
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:02 am

Please combine those two posts into one.

What? do you want to make Verinon upset by locking up the servers by double posting?
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 pm

i cant delete the post iunno why the button isnt there
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Ok now this is out of hand CUT THE SHIT you cause the drama all the time and its never a little thing 180daimonds and the gold is not a little thing, and yes other people do things to but they don't make up excuses and take forever to pay their debt,and when they do they don't try to make themself look like they were right they accept the fact they did it and don't try to blame others now stop.I don't like being mean but god damn you have gotten on my last nerve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message to LC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to LC   Message to LC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message to LC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Comments-
Jump to: