The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just so you know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm probably gonna come back to TGO or go to Avalon if Darkanimus isn't going to do some HoS or DoD or anything as a guild.. I know it may seem a little-selfcentered but i hope its motivation to get TGO into regular Hall of Survivors runs..
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Well thats great for you but when you lose as many high levels as we did its going to be a while before you get them back at this point most members are low levels so we won;t be doing HoS at all for a while at least as a guild
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: hows everybody doinG?   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am

this is a real thread verinon dont lock, delete it..

Hows tgo been? lose any member? gain any? hows everyones gear? has there been lots of drama without cecil gone?

Darkanimus is pretty great. I'm best rogue in guild.. plus V's friend Xaine's guild joined ours... hes being kinda nooby tho but w/e.. its nooby because i had to wait 3 or 4 days to get into DA but he gets to tell them to invite.. Anyways, 16.5k patk YAY! still cant beat these OP scouts dps tho its insane how OP scouts are now.. im looking for fist set still maybe once ive got that done ill have 35crit rate ish.... well i will have bout that much if i finish my accessories with momento gear. We've been running hos and got attuned for DL too but it's horrible becuse we have 1 guild tank, Bizmirc. If you need me for anything origin or above whisper me, ill occasionally do hoto but i dont like it very much anymore. OR invite me just to chat, please remind me to join The council channel still lol, everytime i reload UI i leave it and i never rembmer to rejoin. You guys in hos yet? oh- yeah another thing is we use dkp (ask spirit, he'll know if you dont) its pretty good except havent had anything ddrop yet. can allannas tank hos yet lol? if you guys are gonna do an hos gimme a whisper i might be able to come because if biz dont log on we arent doing hos.

Well... i REALLY have to go to sleep now.. hope i get some response other than verinon locking it lol i spent some time on this post XD
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 am

/Merged because they seem to be about the same thing anyway
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 am

lame spirit because u merged it i had like 8 paragraphs describing going on in the guild now........ and it all disappeared because u merged while i was typing censored but i am not typing that stuff again.....
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 am

don't blame me if blak would ave just posted on this thread in the first place Razz
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:30 am

ya honestly spirit how has tgo been without me? *i know hes gonna say sumthin stupid* Razz
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm

MonoAonoM wrote:
lame spirit because u merged it i had like 8 paragraphs describing going on in the guild now........ and it all disappeared because u merged while i was typing censored but i am not typing that stuff again.....
I'm not typing any paragraphs to answer this if the two of you wana know that bad come back lol! and see yourself
Back to top Go down
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
kingcecil

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 pm

ud still want me to come back even after the stupid thing i did Surprised
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 pm

LMAO no but i'd at least let u get a vote from council i was directing that more towards blak
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:11 pm

blakjak02 wrote:
We've been running hos and got attuned for DL too but it's horrible becuse we have 1 guild tank, Bizmirc.

*cough cough*

Bizmirc was asking for tips from me when he was a nub. tongue

Anyways, if it's to do DL attunement, hell, I'd get on to help. Assuming DA still needs a 36k HP/45k Def Tank. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:21 pm

DL attunment gee who was there for the first DL attunment on the server again? Question anyone remember tongue
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 pm

<--------- This guy....... has no idea
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:55 pm

(TY for seting it up tongue ) Why ME and a few dozen other Wanted members! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 am

lol ur welcome (this info has no valid use for me now or any time in the future)
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:19 am

(It doesn't help anyone at all but it makes me look better lol) But lets stay on topic i'm in charge the olny thing we can be doing is good Exclamation
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:44 am

thats thinking a little bit highly of urself isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 am

lol! Maybe....
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 pm

lol thats what makes spiritsong a good leader >_>

also... 18.8k patk Very Happy I hope i can come back to tgo some time but right now my goal is to move up on the rankings...
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:28 am

Lol yep that has a lot to do with it and grats on patk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just so you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so you know   Just so you know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just so you know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: