The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Pruning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

Forum Pruning Empty
PostSubject: Forum Pruning   Forum Pruning I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 pm

I removed Golden Alliance Chat and The Gemstone Legacy forum. Stremline things and remove places noones posts in. I am also thinking of merging the two Golden Order forums... ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

Forum Pruning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Pruning   Forum Pruning I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:41 am

Merging seems to be a good idea. Plus pruning those posts that are very old and have not been even looked at in a while is also a good idea. Get rid of what is not needed I say.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

Forum Pruning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Pruning   Forum Pruning I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:46 pm

VERINON get yo atlantica buddies on here lol.. we should span TGO over several games lawl. Plus, what exodus are we in? 6th or 7th? i was here since 4th lol.. lets see.. y Heroicmaniac, technician, zeddekus uhh... probably one more phase.. so 7th or 8th.. You should work on the history and post it on the RoM forums as its pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Pruning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Pruning   Forum Pruning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Pruning
Page 1 of 1