The Golden Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time To Get On The Ball

Go down 
+5
blakjak02
Dragonchampion
Aerlind
Honoka
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

Time To Get On The Ball Empty
PostSubject: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:23 am

We have a problem. When several of our best players left they made a very big gap in our strength. At this time we really need to concentrate on either: 1 getting those that left back (not real sure if that will happen) 2 bringing those that stayed up to a lvl where TGO is competitive again.
Both of the suggestions are not gonna be easy to accomplish but we really need to do something. Last nights seige taught me something. We do not have the strength to be as competitive as we should be. And guild hoppers are ruining seige. I posted on the official rom forums some fixes to the guild hopper problem. I do not know if they will listen or not but for us atm we need to get stronger and bring TGO back from having one foot in the grave to beign a force to be recond with. This guild is one of the first that was formed on Reni and I personaly would hate to see it disolve.
We did get some new blood within our ranks, and some of them are real good (I have only done instances with a couple of our new members and will continue to do so with more as I get time). Lets get on the right track and get our strength back guys.
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:48 pm

I agree that we need to work on getting 'back on our feet', so to speak. I know last night's siege was depressing, but we should also keep in mind that even with a bunch of our former strength, I don't think that one would be possible for us to have won.

It'd be nice to get to that point though!

We're going to work on trying to woo back some of our departed members and see if they might be interested in returning, but of course we can't count on that. A lot of our new members are really great and I'm happy that we have all this new blood and new energy.

That mercenary thing is kind of a problem. They are doing some fixes tonight, we can keep our fingers crossed...

I don't believe we're going to just up and dissolve. I think if our new members can gel and grow together, and we are all encouraging of that we will be just fine, whatever happens with Verinon and some of the elder members of TGO. Hopefully everyone is willing to enjoy or endure the ride, however you care to look at it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Agreed. We need to get back out status as the "Golden Fury", our name in the RoM forums.

My internet is down at home, and am currently at college right now.

Blakjak has mentioned a possible merger with Antebellum, so I am not sure how to take that. He also mentioned I should dissappear for a bit to smooth things over with them.

Honestly, I have no idea what to do and what is going on, so I will leave it to Blak and the Council. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:04 am

they aint merging, it was kiya and aer's idea. They dont want to.. also, kiya and aer left because of a fight with new members---- it was about chat color..
Back to top Go down
Aerlind
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Aerlind

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:40 am

Retracting what I said due to some misinformation and misunderstanding.

Last edited by Aerlind on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:08 am

To hinder the possibility of more unnecessary misunderstanding I am altering this post to say a whole lot of nothing. This situation is under control and being resolved. Thanks. Razz

Last edited by Squishykoala on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

PostSubject: My response   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:24 pm

All I can say is that I never harassed anyone. All I did was repeat my question of: "do we have to have the same color" as I was attempted to lightly broach the topic. She ignored me, because I understand her game was crashing, and therefore that is why it was repeated. If you could explain to me what part of harassing I did I would love to know as I am not that kind of person nor never will be. I have wished TGO well and hope to keep doing so, but you are making it very difficult. I think you are the one that is immature, personally, but that is not my problem any more. If I was harassing a person, you would have known, by me making demands... ultimadums... kicking someone... abusing my power, which I never did. I asked one simple question, because what if that person didn't like the color and was willing to change. If they weren't that would've been fine, I just wanted to ask. But apparently everyone finds me asking a question inappropriate. I hope people don't judge me by what squishy blindly sees, because it is simply not true. I really do wish you all well, except for Blak, who was a dear friend, and chose to treat me with disrespect when I have but only ever given my heart to TGO. He is the true reason I love because I will not be treated in the way he chose to treat me. I will not go on, as what I say won't matter to most of you anyway.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Ok, heres what im getting, you think i went behind your back so you're mad at me... I didn't go behind your backs i talked to aerlind as soon as laurina told me to whisper Squishykoala on what happened.. and i was talking to squishy and aer at the same time.. i told aer what squishy and allannas and my irl friend monoaonom told and he just freaked at me for saying what it seemed like..
Back to top Go down
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
Kiyalandriel

PostSubject: Clearing the air   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Okay.... Blak and i have talked things over and I think we are okay now. There was a lot of miscommunication going around and I'm still skeptical about a few lies that were floating in the air too. Blak has left right now and I know I for one miss him. He hopefully will someday soon come back. Aerlind and I have rejoined as no one has explained any cause for us to be concerned or feel hated amongst our family. So, I hope we can all move on. Hope we can help with whatever you guys need and that we avoid drama in the future. I think first and foremost... if you have a problem with somebody... tell it to them, not to others. So that it can be worked out directly between the two conflicting individuals.
Back to top Go down
Allyray
Captain
Captain
Allyray

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Its awesome to see things are worked out between everybody in my family Smile I love my family and my home at The Golden Order and it hurts a lot to see fighting and arguing going on. I am also concerned that there was a lie told and passed around in this whole matter. I hope that in future anybody who has a problem will tell it to the person they have the problem with. That, I think, needs to be a rule amongst us and in any relationship.
Back to top Go down
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:15 am

Common guys, who cares what color someone has for their chat. Ok Kiya I can undestand you beign a bit miffed over someone else having the same color. But I would ahve taken that as a compliment that they wanted to be like you.
Now back on track: I get off the boat on 06/17/2012 and plan on doing some major instance runs. I will have at least one week off thje boats and will make a concerted effort to hit what we need to get our members up to speed. I do hope that I can get some help here because some of our lower lvl members need places where I need a healer to do. The weekend I get off lets make an "Instance Party". Hit as many instances as possible in as little time as we can.
We need to get ourselves back in the mood again. I really dont like it when we get stomped in seige either as yall know and I want to teach those mercenaries a lesson they will never forget.
Back to top Go down
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 am

Someone has lied? I wonder about what... The only things I have heard going around was what Laurina told me over chat about you harassing her, cussing her, and then logging off, and how she wanted to quit... The only other thing I fell wittness too was you further embaressing her over guild chat... Honestly, this is such an immature upset you started, you shouldn't try to justify yourself, but be humble for your actions... True leaders can see the good and bad in everyone, including themself, and use that knowledge to grow strong.

Last edited by Squishykoala on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:23 am

Here's what I got:

[Tell]Squishykoala->Laurina:I wish you didnt change your chat color... that was kinda harsh of her to call you out like that and act like its HER color
23:29:03 ×
23:29:12 ÙÿS
23:29:23 ¤ê
23:29:32 ¤ê
23:29:37 [Tell]Laurina->Squishykoala:I am going to leave this guild if they don't do something about her.
23:29:52 ¤ê
23:29:58 [Tell]Squishykoala->Laurina:laurina i am a guild master i will call a meetin about her tomorrow afternoon
23:30:02 ¤ê
23:30:03 [Tell]Laurina->Squishykoala:She whispered me and cussed me about being childish...then logs out?

Any Triadiar want the original chat log file? Whisper me to send it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spiritsong
Spiritsong

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:47 am

EVERYONE DROP IT Evil or Very Mad we need to move on there are better things to do with our time then fight over this

Last edited by Spiritsong on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:56 am

Ok so i feel informed enough about this whole situation to make a little say in this. Squishy you in particular have been acting very immature about this whole situation.... Even going as far as completely trashing Kiya on the forums which is completely unecessary. You probably (can't say for sure) didn't even listen to Kiya's side of the story and took Laurinas word for it the entire time. From what i saw in guild chat and heard from Kiya shewas acting very mature about it for the most part. Although i can't make a difinitive decision until i hear what Kiya and Laurina were saying in the whisper. I trust what Kiya says because she just generally is a great person and treats everyone well. I can say the same for Squishy but the she trashed Kiya on the forums here and i lost all respect right there. I can't say anything about Laurina though because i never got to know her that well.

Also i think Kiya there may have been a better way to approach the whole chat color thing, maybe by whispering Laurina first before you brought right out into the guild chat. In my previous guild that me Blak and another friend who has stopped playing now ran, the eventual downfal was caused by someone who started something but then neer explained why it was a big deal. I do not want this happening to TGO now because it is such a big name in Reni.

Also maybe you guys want to continue this argument but if you do please try and keep it a little bit more private because i dont want people to start taking sides and have our guild split up like that. Especially since Squishy and Laurina have moved off to another guild at this point in time.

Also a general suggestion. I know this is at least supposed to be one of the rules but before we promote someone to a high rank (ex. Laurina who got moved to grand master 10 secs after joining) we should have a period of time where everybody can get to know that person and based on how much we trust them or on their level requirments then promote them. If you bvelieve i stepped out of line here then just post what Kiya said to Laurina and i can change my opinion accordingly but until then this is what i believe and what seems the whole general argument is over at this time.
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:22 pm

listen to spirit and stop talking about it :/
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:30 pm

I was typing my message while spirit posted his lol and yeah that was the one thing i forgot to add to my message....
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Well. while it is good for the guild to be using this forum more, I would like to push everyone to get the new guild members to join and post.

Also, Spirit's being the one telling everyone to stop again. As always. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:45 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Thats usaully a good thing.... LAWL
Back to top Go down
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Turns out there is a more than strong chance I was lied too about Laurina being cussed out in whsiper. I apologize for being upset about that aspect of the situation and any untoward comments that were posted here. I get defensive and protective but that is no excuse for my actions.
Back to top Go down
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
MonoAonoM

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Sometimes u just have to take the time and learn both sides before u start making ur decisions on everything
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:59 pm

MonoAonoM wrote:
Sometimes u just have to take the time and learn both sides before u start making ur decisions on everything

noob
Back to top Go down
blakjak02
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:59 pm

blakjak02 wrote:
MonoAonoM wrote:

noob

hahahahaha just kidding

blakjak = spammer
Back to top Go down
Holy Knight
Holy Knight

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:01 pm

My only actions were to call a meeting based on what I saw on guild chat, a member threatening to quit, and trying to have it sorted out. Once the lies were found it was too late Kiya and Aer had already quit and that's when I retourted to Aer on the forum. The whole thing was a pack of miscommunication and manipulation. I am not excusing myself again, only explaining, and I am very sorry for my part in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Get On The Ball   Time To Get On The Ball I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time To Get On The Ball
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next