The Golden Order Forums

A forum for all of the Golden Order members
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Recent Guild Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight


Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 48
Location : South Mississippi

PostSubject: Recent Guild Meeting   Sun May 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Due to my job (I work on a boat that pushes barges around for a living), I was unable to attend a recent Guild meeting on Saturday May 8, 2010. I would like to know if possible, what was discussed and what is beign done. Having run guilds in other games (WoW, GW, a Clan in the Game Soldier of Fortune 2) I am quite interested in where our guild is going. Me personaly, I have no reason to leave TGO and will support Verinon with everything I have at my disposal.
Please post here what was said so I may see what went on. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Mon May 10, 2010 12:18 am

Here is my log:

[Range]Verinon:We ready?
20:33:28 [Range]Lordcrimson:im gonna be hungry in 15 mins
20:33:28 [Range]Tate:sure
20:33:31 [Range]Lordcrimson:Razz
20:33:31 [Range]Blakjak:blood is afk and akfula dont matter cuz idk who they are lol
20:33:31 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFok|h
20:33:41 [Range]Verinon:alright
20:33:53 [Range]Verinon:I have noticed, that recently, things have been going downhill.
20:34:17 [Range]Verinon:The guild never does thing together anymore, and we dont even have a set ranking system, meaning people feel they can do and say what they want.
20:34:31 [Range]Verinon:So, this Meeting has been called to discuss this
20:34:44 [Range]Verinon:and to completely remake the GOlden Way, our ruleset.
20:35:03 [Range]Verinon:Now
20:35:09 [Range]Verinon:For the first rule, any suggestions?
20:35:37 [Range]Verinon:None?
20:35:37 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBTreat others as you would want to be treated?|h
20:35:44 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8The golden rule. =)|h
20:35:44 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm.
20:35:53 [Range]Verinon:WOuld have thought that would be a given, but I agree.
20:36:05 [Range]Verinon:Any objections?
20:36:09 [Range]Tate:nope
20:36:11 [Range]Starling:no
20:36:14 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFno|h
20:36:18 [Range]Lordcrimson:nop
20:36:41 [Range]Verinon:Rule one has been added to announcements.
20:36:41 [Range]Lordcrimson:oooo i got it
20:36:46 [Range]Verinon:Next rule.
20:36:49 [Range]Lordcrimson:ya me
20:36:51 [Range]Blakjak:Personally, id like to see more priority given to guild members in general. Trying to run as a guild, including members if they are geared enough, helping lower levels. Even helping nonmembers
20:36:51 [Range]Verinon:Any suggestions?
20:36:53 [Range]Lordcrimson:i have a good one
20:37:00 [Range]Starling:Prioritize helping and supporting other guild members over all else
20:37:00 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm
20:37:02 [Range]Verinon:Blak.
20:37:08 [Range]Blakjak:starling seconds mine Very Happy
20:37:08 [Range]Verinon:How can that be instaed into a rule?
20:37:12 [Range]Verinon:instated*
20:37:23 [Range]Starling:sry blak
20:37:42 [Range]Tate:karma? haha
20:37:42 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBAsk guild members to do instances BEFORE asking others?|h
20:37:43 [Range]Belgariad:ÅŸ
20:37:49 [Range]Verinon:"If there is a guildmember who can go with you in an instance, they have first priority than onon guildies, no matter the party?
20:37:49 [Range]Blakjak:yes kiya
20:37:58 [Range]Leelea:its fine to help others out but if your in zone wayout its costly
20:38:06 [Range]Blakjak:but we must also consider if they are well prepared..
20:38:06 [Range]Lordcrimson:thats it vern
20:38:15 [Range]Lordcrimson:that too
20:38:23 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFhave regulaur runs to get guild member geared|h
20:38:29 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm
20:38:32 [Range]Lordcrimson:i got a good idea
20:38:32 [Range]Verinon:Agreed.
20:38:37 [Range]Verinon:What time should the runs be?
20:38:40 [Range]Verinon:10 Pm EST?
20:38:47 [Range]Verinon:thats when Im mostly on myself.
20:38:52 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8Seige time..?|h
20:38:57 [Tell]Namrepus->Verinon:where you been?
20:39:00 [Range]Verinon:well, actually Kiya
20:39:03 [Range]Blakjak:before and after siege
20:39:03 [Range]Verinon:10 PM is right after siege
20:39:03 [Range]Blakjak:?
20:39:07 [Range]Verinon:when they fix it of course
20:39:09 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFa time when every1 is on or we can have 2 runs aday 1 in the morrin/afternoon and the other at night|h
20:39:17 [Range]Lordcrimson:can i say my idea
20:39:17 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBWe can't play that late|h
20:39:18 [Tell]Verinon->Namrepus:Critiquing. y? =P
20:39:25 [Range]Lordcrimson:and ya vern
20:39:32 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm
20:39:32 [Tell]Namrepus->Verinon:critiquing?
20:39:33 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBBut that's fine|h
20:39:33 [Range]Verinon:Crimson
20:39:34 [Tell]Namrepus->Verinon:haha
20:39:39 [Range]Lordcrimson:yo
20:39:39 [Range]Tate:im only on till 10 on weekends
20:39:39 [Range]Verinon:U can do Hoto full, right?
20:39:43 [Tell]Namrepus->Verinon:just havent seen ya on in a few days
20:39:44 [Range]Leelea:i cant as 8hrs ahead of you lot hence not been on much
20:39:47 [Range]Lordcrimson:just need sum pots
20:39:48 [Tell]Verinon->Namrepus:Game ciritc
20:39:52 [Range]Lordcrimson:and im ready for medus
20:39:55 [Range]Lordcrimson:medusa*
20:39:55 [Tell]Namrepus->Verinon:ahh ok
20:39:55 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFcuz i miss out on runs due to family time witch right b4 seige|h
20:40:11 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8If you want to make an organized thing, fine, but then someone ought to lead and organize it, like Darkstep has been doing...|h
20:40:13 [Range]Lordcrimson:actully
20:40:22 [Range]Lordcrimson:i just need hero pot and the waffle for medusa
20:40:25 [Range]Lordcrimson:and im good
20:40:30 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
20:40:36 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFyes i have been tryin but so far i have gottin 3 responses|h
20:40:37 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBright, but if you can't make the time, like us, then it's your own responsibility to set up a group from the guild|h
20:40:53 [Range]Lordcrimson:when people r on theyre on
20:40:57 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBright|h
20:40:59 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm
20:41:01 [Range]Lordcrimson:end of story lol
20:41:02 [Range]Verinon:How about this.
20:41:03 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBit varies for everyone|h
20:41:03 [Range]Tate:lol
20:41:13 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
20:41:13 [Range]Verinon:Guild runs are at 12 noon and midnight.
20:41:24 [Range]Verinon:allowing for those that want to get on to get in on it.
20:41:24 [Range]Tate:i cant do either
20:41:27 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFill agree to that|h
20:41:30 [Range]Verinon:Or should we do midnight and 6 PM?
20:41:35 [Range]Tate:i like 6
20:41:36 [Range]Lordcrimson:vern...
20:41:40 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFi cant do 6|h
20:41:44 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBAND... when ever else you can separetly schedule|h
20:41:45 [Range]Lordcrimson:venr
20:41:48 [Range]Lordcrimson:no schedule
20:41:48 [Tell]Verinon->Blakjak:Hmmm, how did the maerger go?
20:41:53 [Range]Verinon:Alright
20:41:55 [Range]Jrod:Timezone's make it impossible
20:41:56 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EByou can pick two times... but for instance, Aerlind and I will never make those times|h
20:41:56 [Range]Verinon:Well, how about this
20:41:56 [Range]Loralyn:How about M, W, F & weekends late say 10pm. T, Th 7pm
20:41:59 [Range]Blakjak:we need to change the website so we can sign up on an atual timeslot
20:42:02 [Range]Lordcrimson:when people r online thats when we do an instanc e lol
20:42:02 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBWe work... like normal human beings|h
20:42:09 [Range]Lordcrimson:u cant force us to come online
20:42:11 [Range]Verinon:How about this.
20:42:22 [Range]Verinon:I propose Blakjak becoming the manager of guild runs.
20:42:30 [Range]Verinon:he will organize times and wtc.
20:42:31 [Tell]Namrepus->Verinon:anybody in your guild need a bow?
20:42:31 [Range]Verinon:etc*
20:42:33 [Range]Blakjak:why?
20:42:38 [Tell]Verinon->Namrepus:link?
20:42:43 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFive alrdy tryed to do that|h
20:42:45 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8But... Darkstep has already started organizing that...|h
20:42:45 [Range]Lordcrimson:k wait a sec
20:42:51 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm
20:42:54 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBahem... yes, darkstep has been trying to do so already|h
20:42:54 [Range]Lordcrimson:hold the phone shhh
20:42:58 [Range]Blakjak:ok.. this is the easiest and best way possible:
20:43:00 [Range]Lordcrimson:vern
20:43:04 [Tell]Namrepus->Verinon:|Hitem:33bd9 2 74080e6b cbb5cce1 cc55cccd cc91cb79 7f239 0 0 0 299b e44c|h|cffc805f8[Shell-Breaking Catapult]|r|h
20:43:06 [Range]Lordcrimson:no schedules
20:43:07 [Range]Verinon:Crimson, wait
20:43:27 [Tell]Verinon->Pingolina:Need a bow still?
20:43:34 [Tell]Verinon->Pingolina:|Hitem:33bd9 2 74080e6b cbb5cce1 cc55cccd cc91cb79 7f239 0 0 0 299b e44c|h|cffc805f8[Shell-Breaking Catapult]|r|h |Hplayer:Namrepus|h[Namrepus]|h is selling.
20:43:39 [Tell]Verinon->Namrepus:|Hplayer:Pingolina|h[Pingolina]|h
20:43:43 [Range]Blakjak:we get the new website on mmoguildsites.com we can have a callender and have people arranging events in advance
20:43:51 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFi can come up with a nice schedlue that i can try to apeel to everyone but people need to send me there info|h
20:43:51 [Range]Verinon:Actually.
20:43:53 [Tell]Namrepus->Verinon:they are interested in it?
20:43:57 [Range]Blakjak:and all people gotta do is click attend this event
20:43:57 [Range]Lordcrimson:we have a callendery
20:43:58 [Tell]Namrepus->Verinon:or you think they might be
20:44:00 [Range]Lordcrimson:der*
20:44:03 [Range]Verinon:I have a calendar on the site
20:44:05 [Range]Verinon:hasnt been used.
20:44:05 [Tell]Pingolina->Verinon:how much is he selling it?
20:44:08 [Range]Lordcrimson:lol
20:44:09 [Range]Blakjak:but we cant edit it.
20:44:11 [Tell]Verinon->Pingolina:dunno
20:44:11 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBI like blak's idea|h
20:44:15 [Range]Lordcrimson:we cant?
20:44:15 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBwe should try it out|h
20:44:16 [Tell]Verinon->Namrepus:they are interested.
20:44:18 [Range]Tate:i vote for blaks idea
20:44:24 [Range]Verinon:alright
20:44:28 [Range]Verinon:Blak, you are in charge of that.
20:44:35 [Range]Lordcrimson:hey hey!!!
20:44:37 [Range]Blakjak:and like the triad can have control or website admin and its shared.
20:44:38 [Range]Lordcrimson:i had an idea!!
20:44:39 [Range]Verinon:Now, next rule in question.
20:44:47 [Range]Verinon:Lord, speak.
20:44:50 [Range]Blakjak:and people have different control in managing the website
20:44:50 [Range]Lordcrimson:k
20:44:50 [Range]Blakjak:srry
20:45:03 [Range]Lordcrimson:this is for every1 who wants to be noticed and get ranks up etc
20:45:05 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELTriad
20:45:14 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELTriad
20:45:19 [Range]Verinon:?
20:45:23 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFwait a sec|h
20:45:31 [Range]Verinon:yeah
20:45:37 [Range]Verinon:thats final priority Lord.
20:45:39 [Range]Lordcrimson:that whenever we see that a guildy is helpin out a guildy we send a mail to you or whoever is in charge
20:45:44 [Range]Verinon:Wait till final.
20:45:48 [Range]Verinon:Anyways
20:45:50 [Range]Lordcrimson:awww k
20:45:51 [Range]Verinon:Next rule.
20:45:57 [Range]Verinon:What do we do for HOS runs?
20:45:57 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFi alrdy tryed makeing teams 4 runs and now blak is gonna be in charge of what i alrdy started|h
20:46:10 [Range]Verinon:Tech, grin, and co go out with others to do it.
20:46:16 [Range]Verinon:that hampers our plans quite a bit.
20:46:21 
20:46:24 [Range]Verinon:what shall we do for it?
20:47:00 [Range]Leelea:im nearly 8k mattack im bit short at7410
20:47:02
20:47:14 [Range]Verinon:doing good.
20:47:21 [Range]Verinon:Ur ready for Andriol.
20:47:28 [Range]Verinon:But now is not the time for specs.
20:47:34 [Range]Verinon:we need to decide how to do HOS runs.
20:47:55 [Range]Lordcrimson:yo!
20:48:01 [Range]Verinon:Go ahead, Crimson
20:48:13 [Range]Lordcrimson:i know how to do every boss in hoto
20:48:18 ¶ûpù[üûeüœüìûcýÐûÈý™üÄýîü‡ü^ü†ú¶û#ù¡úø_ù¿öùªöúŠøOý$úÿüí÷)øFóöæòFûeùˆÞ¿J¢;öÃR‹ÿìîm ÅL
u†ÿÖÿùùáù¶øWù)ú8üÅý
ËS½§ý¹
20:48:18 [Range]Lordcrimson:o ^%^&
20:48:21 [Range]Lordcrimson:u said hos
20:48:26 [Range]Lordcrimson:i thought u said hoto
20:48:30 [Range]Verinon:>.<
20:48:31 [Range]Lordcrimson:my bad
20:48:33 [Range]Lordcrimson:and umm
20:48:33 [Range]Verinon:Anyways.
20:48:35 [Range]Lordcrimson:for hos
20:48:37 [Range]Verinon:how shall we do it?
20:48:46 [Range]Verinon:As you all know, there is a 24 hour reset time now.
20:48:49 [Range]Lordcrimson:well i could tank hos if i got better accesoerys
20:49:02 [Range]Lordcrimson:and new pants
20:49:04 [Range]Lordcrimson:vern
20:49:08 [Range]Lordcrimson:all i need is...
20:49:16 [Range]Lordcrimson:2 new earrings and new pants
20:49:16 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFF24hr reset per guild?|h
20:49:19 [Range]Lordcrimson:im im hos ready
20:49:25 [Range]Lordcrimson:and im*
20:49:29 [Range]Verinon:per person
20:49:29 [Range]Blakjak:per person dark
20:49:32 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFkk|h
20:49:40 [Range]Lordcrimson:vern
20:49:44 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFwe can try 2 teams|h
20:49:45 [Range]Verinon:speak, Lord.
20:49:51 [Range]Verinon:1 sec dark
20:49:56 [Range]Loralyn:Does HoTo have a reset?
20:49:56 [Range]Lordcrimson:if i get 2 new earrings and new pants im hos ready
20:49:59 [Range]Verinon:no
20:50:04 [Range]Lordcrimson:ya
20:50:04 [Range]Verinon:just leave and reparty
20:50:12 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8Doesn't the rule of 'asking guild before going on instance|h
20:50:21 [Range]Verinon:it does.
20:50:23 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8' cover the HOS matter?|h
20:50:25 [Range]Lordcrimson:vern lol
20:50:33 [Range]Verinon:at least, I should hope so.
20:50:33 [Range]Lordcrimson:i said
20:50:39 [Range]Verinon:Should we continue on other matters then?
20:50:43 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBplease|h
20:50:44 [Range]Lordcrimson:if i get help gettin new earring and new pants im hos ready
20:50:45 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8I would say so.|h
20:50:47 [Range]Starling:aye
20:50:54 [Range]Verinon:Alright
20:51:00 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBa good amount of us can't even offer suggestions about HOS|h
20:51:03 [Range]Verinon:Next is the matter of need and greed in the guild
20:51:17 [Range]Verinon:I have been asked a few times what the system is.
20:51:20 [Range]Lordcrimson:and of course no1 listens t oem lol
20:51:22 
20:51:35 [Range]Loralyn:It's easy, start running HoTo so peeps have the stats for HOS
20:51:37 [Range]Verinon:My preferred system is discussion
20:51:41 [Range]Verinon:then, it goes like this.
20:51:55 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBI like that suggestion Loralyn Wink|h
20:52:04 [Range]Verinon:Wear <--- Stat Use <--- Sell <--- Crap
20:52:14 œ4à‰ùƒo—¹ÃÀjí<K.õZÚ2ÄE’óVð¯ü¤\ ¡8<ó¬
.¹™Ál´”<ÇY$€õ:wÅ
20:52:15 [Range]Lordcrimson:vern
20:52:21 [Range]Verinon:yes?
20:52:29 [Range]Lordcrimson:its need = wear greed= stat pass= junk
20:52:48 [Range]Loralyn:Runs for wear & Stat
20:52:53 [Range]Verinon:well, what happens if someone wants to sell and someone needs the stat for HOS readiness?
20:52:53
20:52:59 [Range]Deadon:How about this: Crap Gear<-Good gear<- secondary<- stats <- sell <- crap
20:53:05 [Range]Verinon:by your system, they would both greed
20:53:20 [Range]Verinon:Deadon
20:53:20 [Range]Lordcrimson:if theyre gonna wear
20:53:25 [Range]Lordcrimson:theyre gonna press need
20:53:30 [Range]Verinon:You are suggesting Crap Gear is need only?
20:53:34 [Range]Deadon:no
20:53:47 [Range]Verinon:Well, hmmm
20:53:49 [Range]Verinon:How about this.
20:53:51 [Range]Deadon:the people that have crap gear get first dibs on the better gear
20:53:58 [Range]Verinon:Need for stat for wearing or for wearing gear
20:54:07 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBwhy can't individual groups just work this out|h
20:54:07 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
20:54:07 [Range]Verinon:then greed for selling
20:54:08 [Range]Lordcrimson:wearing
20:54:12 [Range]Verinon:because
20:54:14 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBand you can make a basic recommendation|h
20:54:16 [Range]Lordcrimson:vern
20:54:21 [Range]Lordcrimson:just do the hoto way
20:54:25 [Range]Verinon:I am tired of having guild members ask and agrue about the loots
20:54:30 [Range]Deadon:if the people that have crap gear never get better gear and the ones that have good gear get the better gear then the gap between them will only get bigger
20:54:38 [Range]Verinon:Whats Hoto way, Crimson?
20:54:41 [Range]Lordcrimson:need= wear greed= stat and pass= junk
20:54:55 [Range]Lordcrimson:like for example
20:54:56 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm
20:54:56 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBunderstandable |h
20:54:58 [Range]Starling:i would prefer that - simpler is bester
20:55:01 [Range]Verinon:Alright, Deadon
20:55:01 [Range]Lordcrimson:is this drops
20:55:06 [Range]Lordcrimson:if*
20:55:08 [Range]Lordcrimson:|Hitem:33ba6 0 200a5e d05b 0 0 0 0 0 0 24b8 dd8a|h|cffc805f8[Geba's Giant Sword]|r|h
20:55:16 [Range]Lordcrimson:im gonna greed
20:55:19 [Range]Lordcrimson:cus i need the stat
20:55:28 [Range]Verinon:so, the method is as follows.
20:55:30 [Range]Lordcrimson:but if sum1 is gonna use it
20:55:33 [Range]Verinon:Need to wear.
20:55:34 [Range]Lordcrimson:they need
20:55:38 [Range]Verinon:Greed for stat, even if you need it.
20:55:42 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
20:55:42 [Range]Verinon:Greed to sell.
20:55:47 [Range]Verinon:Pass for crap.
20:55:55 [Range]Lordcrimson:thats it lol
20:55:57 [Range]Verinon:I admit, I dont like the Greed for selling bit
20:56:07 [Range]Lordcrimson:which is why i said pass
20:56:07 [Range]Verinon:because it might deny someone who needs the stat
20:56:14 [Range]Lordcrimson:vern
20:56:16 [Range]Tate:how about we dont get greedy
20:56:16 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBI agree Verinon|h
20:56:18 [Range]Lordcrimson:u pass for repair
20:56:23 [Range]Daisan:should be pass to sell then, so someone selling doesnt get it over someone that needs the stats
20:56:25 [Range]Lordcrimson:to sell the junk for repairs
20:56:27 [Range]Starling:pass for sell
20:56:31 [Range]Verinon:alright
20:56:33 [Range]Verinon:pass for sell it is
20:56:37 [Range]Verinon:Final method.
20:56:39 [Range]Verinon:Need for wear
20:56:42 [Range]Verinon:Greed for stat
20:56:45 [Range]Verinon:Pass for selling
20:56:51 [Range]Leelea:on runs no selling
20:56:55 [Range]Lordcrimson:for ocne u listen to me lol
20:56:57 [Range]Verinon:any objections?
20:57:01 [Range]Tate:i think we should work on the wealth of the guild before wework on the wealth fo the individual
20:57:09 [Range]Starling:no objections
20:57:12 [Range]Verinon:Ah, and one last thing.
20:57:12 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8No objections.|h
20:57:14 [Range]Tate:thats me agreeing with that rulke
20:57:25 [Range]Verinon:Deadon, you mentioned the guildies with worse gear should get the worse stuff?
20:57:27 [Range]Verinon:How about this.
20:57:42 [Range]Verinon:IF a person with good gear gets a drop with better gear
20:57:44 [Range]Deadon:No
20:57:50 [Range]Verinon:and there is also someone with crappy gear that could use it.
20:57:56 [Range]Verinon:It goes to the one with good gear, BUT
20:58:10 [Range]Deadon:the members that have lower quality gear should have first shot at the better gear
20:58:11 [Range]Deadon:but
20:58:13 [Range]Verinon:The one with good gear HAS to give the crappy gear person his old gear when he finishes statting
20:58:25 [Range]Verinon:that way, we can all get gear from it.
20:58:25 [Range]Lordcrimson:i 2nd that
20:58:31 [Range]Starling:good with me
20:58:31 [Range]Verinon:for instance.
20:58:35 [Range]Tate:what about unbinding and all that?
20:58:35 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8seems reasonable|h
20:58:42 [Range]Verinon:I am trying for overdura Destruction chest
20:58:48 [Range]Starling:receiver unbinds
20:58:48 [Range]Deadon:if the gear is extremly good then all that can use it can try to get it
20:58:50 [Range]Lordcrimson:then u gimme ur old 1 Very Happy
20:58:52 [Range]Verinon:when I get it and stat it, Crimson will get this chest
20:58:57 [Range]Lordcrimson:Very Happy
20:58:59 [Range]Verinon:Fre of cost.
20:59:04 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBwhat about bound things? |h
20:59:08 [Range]Tate:who unbinds?
20:59:10 [Range]Jrod:Yeah no....i disagree with that
20:59:16 [Range]Starling:i suggest receiver covers unbind
20:59:16 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm.
20:59:19 [Range]Blakjak:what do you say then j?
20:59:19 [Range]Verinon:Yes
20:59:21 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBI will not unbind... I do not spend money on unbinders|h
20:59:23 [Range]Verinon:I suggest too.
20:59:26 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFso 4 that 2 work the person with the good gear can only need when he/she has adv.unbinder|h
20:59:28 [Range]Verinon:reciever covers unbind.
20:59:31 [Range]Jrod:GIVING previous gear
20:59:34 [Range]Deadon:how
20:59:42 [Range]Verinon:Wait.
20:59:44 [Range]Verinon:Jrod, speak.
20:59:50 [Range]Deadon:what about us that play this FREE game FOR FREE
20:59:51 [Range]Verinon:what is your objection?
20:59:51 [Range]Loralyn:Has to be that the person with Crap gear gets the new stuff for the time being
20:59:59 [Range]Lordcrimson:brb
20:59:59 [Range]Leelea:i got these guild can have|Hitem:35d27 1 60b66 d204d218 d219d205 d22dc9a1 7f033 7ef6c 7eff7 0 27d8 458d|h|cffffffff[Blacksea Gloves]|r|h|Hitem:35e9f 1 60b67 c9c6c962 d218d204 d219d205 7f033 7eff7 7efbb 0 283c 47db|h|cffffffff[Starblaze Cloak]|r|h
21:00:02 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBright... i play as cheaply as possible!|h
21:00:05 [Range]Jrod:I'm just disagreeing, i apologize for not having a better solution, but i got to where i'm at on my own....
21:00:16 [Range]Technician:So if I got a better weapon, I'd have to give someone my old weapon?
21:00:22 [Range]Lordcrimson:seige not working
21:00:26 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm
21:00:28 [Range]Loralyn:The unbinder may not even be available
21:00:31 [Range]Lordcrimson:wait
21:00:31 [Range]Verinon:I see the arguement.
21:00:38 [Range]Lordcrimson:r we doing seige?
21:00:39 [Range]Deadon:That isn't what i'm suggesting
21:00:41 [Range]Verinon:Yes
21:00:42 [Range]Tate:sell at very cheap price?
21:00:42 [Range]Verinon:in 2 hrs
21:00:42 [Range]Technician:What if the old weapon is really expensive? lol
21:00:48 [Range]Verinon:How about this.
21:00:48 [Range]Lordcrimson:it says its now?
21:01:01 [Range]Deadon:if a piece of gear drops and there are 2 people that can use it
21:01:28 [Range]Verinon:Your old weapon is to be sold, with the buyer covering the unbinder (buyer will buy the diamonds for the unbinder with gold or offer an added fee for the senders unbinder) BUT to a guildie, they get 50% off
21:01:35 [Range]Verinon:for instance.
21:01:38 [Range]Blakjak:thats too confusing
21:01:41 [Range]Verinon:Statted accessories.
21:01:52 [Range]Verinon:let us say that I sell my Supreme Earring.
21:01:52 [Range]Lordcrimson:this is gonna be a longggggg meeting
21:01:54 [Range]Deadon:and one has a piece that is only slightly worse and the other person has gear that is much worse the one with the lower gear would get first shot at it if they want
21:01:55 [Range]Lordcrimson:lol
21:01:58 [Range]Technician:@_@ lol
21:02:07 [Range]Technician:So old weapon gets sold and then what?
21:02:12 [Range]Verinon:Well, Supreme Earring base price is 12m
21:02:20 [Range]Verinon:Minus 3m for underdura
21:02:26 [Range]Technician:Just using weapon as an example.
21:02:31 [Range]Verinon:and minus 3m for dirty statted.
21:02:32 [Range]Jrod:I believe i would have to say....run instances with the groups, gear will be obatained, slowly but will be obtained
21:02:32 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBHe's saying whoever has worse weapons should get the upgrades|h
21:02:38 [Range]Verinon:Add 5m for the stats
21:02:43 l­
E¼ ëñ 1; +“D~ ƒQF¢pëfè(Aù_® 
21:02:43 [Range]Verinon:and we come to 11m.
21:02:48 [Range]Verinon:And then, reduce by half.
21:02:53 [Range]Verinon:so guildie price would be 5.5m
21:03:01 ÒvRø@
21:03:03 [Range]Lordcrimson:oooo vern
21:03:03 
21:03:05 [Range]Verinon:would that work?
21:03:07 [Range]Lordcrimson:i forgot to say!!
21:03:18 [Range]Blakjak:no, dont do the half prie junk.
21:03:23 [Range]Lordcrimson:1 sec
21:03:23 [Range]Blakjak:this is about how we roll
21:03:25 [Range]Lordcrimson:may i speak?
21:03:27 [Range]Verinon:alright.
21:03:32 [Range]Lordcrimson:k guys
21:03:39 [Range]Verinon:thought that was over though
21:03:40 [Range]Lordcrimson:i got 2 locfaces swords
21:03:47 [Range]Lordcrimson:and my old vicious knight
21:03:49 [Range]Verinon:Crimson...
21:03:50 [Range]Lordcrimson:i wanna hold a contest
21:03:52 [Range]Verinon:Not suring meeting.
21:03:55 [Range]Verinon:during*
21:04:03 [Range]Daisan:you are forgetting 1 thing though, no
21:04:03 [Range]Lordcrimson:but every1 is here
21:04:13 [Range]Jrod:I believe i would have to say....run instances with the groups, gear will be obatained, slowly but will be obtained
21:04:29 Ù\¸f
21:04:35 [Range]Lordcrimson:do i meantion it now or later?
21:04:39 [Range]Lordcrimson:cus every1 is here\
21:04:45 [Range]Verinon:later
21:04:48 [Range]Lordcrimson:k
21:04:48 [Range]Tate:everyone remind crimson later
21:04:48 [Range]Verinon:anyways
21:04:51 [Range]Verinon:next business.
21:04:54 [Range]Lordcrimson:yes plz
21:04:56 [Range]Lordcrimson:Razz
21:04:59 [Range]Shadowfiend:lol
21:05:00 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBI think that only gear obtained from instances should be given back to other guildies when done....|h
21:05:06 [Range]Verinon:Alright
21:05:10 [Range]Verinon:that would work
21:05:12 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBgear purchased independently should be that persons|h
21:05:19 [Range]Blakjak:but waht about rolling?
21:05:28 [Range]Verinon:If your gear was obtained on a guild run, you have to give to guildies free of price? Is that what you are saying?
21:05:41
21:05:41 [Range]Verinon:Rolling as agreed with need for wear, greed for stat and pass for sell.
21:05:55 [Range]Jrod:Wait
21:05:58 [Range]Jrod:i just heard
21:05:58 [Range]Verinon:?
21:06:07 [Range]Jrod:"Give gear to guildies after run"?
21:06:17 [Range]Verinon:If your gear was obtained on a guild run, you have to give to guildies free of price? Is that what you are saying?
21:06:17 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBNo|h
21:06:23 [Range]Verinon:u mean that?
21:06:24 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:06:24 [Range]Jrod:9 out of 10 things are bound
21:06:27 [Range]Blakjak:so we have to unbind our gear?
21:06:30 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:06:33 [Range]Verinon:Urgh.
21:06:34 [Range]Tate:the rexciever unbinds
21:06:34 [Range]Verinon:How about this.
21:06:36 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:06:43 [Range]Deadon:and what about bound gear that can't be unbound because we don't spend money on A FREE GAME
21:06:47 [Range]Verinon:organize it between the two people.
21:06:56 [Range]Verinon:FOR EXAMPLE>
21:06:58 V›Ž
21:07:10 [Range]Lordcrimson:uggg i got a head ache
21:07:14 [Range]Verinon:lets say I get a pair of good boots.
21:07:14 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:07:20 [Range]Verinon:My boots are good for ANY class.
21:07:21 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBThI'm just saying if you get a new piece of gear, and the current one is something you got independently... you should be able to sell or do as you please with the old gear|h
21:07:27 [Range]Verinon:alright
21:07:31 [Range]Verinon:Thats what I agree on
21:07:42 [Range]Verinon:If your old gear was your own doing, its yours to do with as you wish
21:07:44 [Range]Verinon:BUT
21:07:48 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBif you get an upgraded gear and your old gear is from a previous run... then you should have to try to work something out to give it to another guildie|h
21:07:53 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFany1 else feel like they gonna get ripped off here i have to unbind gear cuz some1 with better gear got even better gear i dont think thats right|h
21:07:55 [Range]Verinon:Exactly.
21:08:01 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:dude 2 morrow u wanna play?
21:08:04 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBI am concerned about that|h
21:08:06 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:i got my webcam
21:08:08 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:08:14 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBAre instance gear usually bound?|h
21:08:14 [Range]Jrod:I'm afraid the hand me down thougth isn't going to work
21:08:16 [Range]Verinon:Darkstep, Deadon, Kiya
21:08:20 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:08:22 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm
21:08:22 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:08:24 [Range]Deadon:some of us, like me, have no money to buy unbinders
21:08:26 [Range]Verinon:I suppose you are right
21:08:30 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:we could play dungeons and dragons
21:08:32 [Range]Verinon:Deadon, thats bull.
21:08:35 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBI don't buy unbinders either|h
21:08:36 [Range]Verinon:Gold buys unbinders.
21:08:40 [Range]Verinon:expensively, but still.
21:08:40 [Range]Jrod:I can honestly say, that in groups of 6 (it's taken a LONG time)
21:08:44 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:do u?
21:08:44 [Range]Jrod:but i'm getting the gear i need
21:08:50 [Range]Shadowfiend:i use |Hitem:3191e 0 4be3a3ef 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 afcf|h|cffffffff[Phirius Token Coin]|r|h for unbinders
21:08:50 [Range]Deadon:crapy ones that won't work on items that drop bound
21:08:52 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:maybe.
21:08:52 [Range]Leelea:if unbinders available ask to gift
21:09:02 [Range]Jrod:Patience and time is required
21:09:08 [Range]Verinon:Alright
21:09:10 [Range]Verinon:How about this.
21:09:17 [Range]Verinon:Give to guildie if you are feeling generous.
21:09:24 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBSure|h
21:09:26 [Range]Starling:ok
21:09:29 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBAnd are able|h
21:09:30 [Range]Loralyn:Look, if the guild starts running HoTo for gear, then poeple will not have crap gear for HoS.
21:09:31 [Range]Verinon:Otherwise, People with crap gear beat people with good gear for rolling
21:09:31 [Range]Tate:the point of a guild isnt to feel independent.
21:09:37 [Range]Starling:too much conflict the other way
21:09:49 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:common man plz im gonna be bored 2morrow Razz
21:09:49 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:09:51 [Range]Verinon:SO.
21:09:53 šÆøÀŒ
21:09:56 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:alright, tomorrow.
21:10:00 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:10:02 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:yay
21:10:05 [Range]Verinon:FInal thing.
21:10:05 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:what time?
21:10:05
21:10:06 ÄýŸþŸýRþ*ýÉýëüMýÚü[ýOü:ýÎûèüüÛüWüüdüçûúüãûþUüùþSü ÿÀûÛþÚûbÿÐüÿ?ý¸þ'ýPþVý4þ¦ý±ý5þÅý'ÿ%þ
21:10:08
21:10:10
21:10:17 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:10:26 [Range]Verinon:Peeps with Crap Gear > Peeps with good gear
21:10:27 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:10:32 [Range]Jrod:I would have to say.....IMO the guild aspect is having people to run instances with.....we shouldn't be your gear provider
21:10:36 [Range]Verinon:else people can discuss during the party
21:10:38 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:10:50 [Range]Verinon:for instance, if its an overdur destruction.... Im needing for sure.
21:10:57 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:11:06 [Range]Belgariad:i want to add something to giving guildies
21:11:16 [Range]Verinon:dont know how anyone else feels, but if it is something I have specifically singled out, I will need.
21:11:16 [Range]Deadon:like i had said the really good gear is free game to all that can use it
21:11:18 [Range]Verinon:Yes, Bel?
21:11:24 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:did u see that helm and hammer
21:11:27 [Range]Belgariad:if you get your gear from another guildie
21:11:29 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:i want them!!!
21:11:33 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:heh
21:11:39 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:Ill stick with mine ty
21:11:41 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:im surious
21:11:43 [Range]Belgariad:dont sell it and give it another person when you are done
21:11:45 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:=P
21:11:46 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFhow bout each guildie runing gets 1 need|h
21:11:54 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFreguradless|h
21:11:54 [Range]Verinon:Hmmm
21:11:58 [Range]Verinon:That might just work
21:12:01 
21:12:09 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFand everything else is greed|h
21:12:13 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8LOL - what do other guilds do?|h
21:12:20 [Range]Jrod:So each member (HOS 12 man) gets a need? to use whenever they choose so?
21:12:24
21:12:24 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:12:28 [Range]Starling:anything complicated is unlikely to work i think
21:12:35 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFyes|h
21:12:38 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:12:41 [Range]Leelea:or someone master on runs and hands out fair share on who can use
21:12:47 [Range]Technician:Need for wearing, greed for stats you're going to use, discuss what you're doing before you roll. Shouldn't be that hard.
21:12:53 [Range]Starling:that is the alternative Leelea
21:12:55 [Range]Jrod:Agreed
21:12:59 [Range]Jrod:to tech
21:13:01 [Range]Shadowofthenight:in hoto if u got a purple, u dont greed or need until everyone does
21:13:02 [Range]Blakjak:i agree with tech too
21:13:16 [Range]Technician:Should also discuss what type of stats specific classes can roll on.
21:13:22 [Range]Jrod:Monitoring who has needed, etc, will get out of control
21:13:30 [Range]Starling:yes i agree
21:13:39 [Range]Verinon:escpecially during 12 man runs in HOS.
21:13:46 [Range]Tate:i think master is the best soultuion
21:13:49 [Range]Verinon:Well, we are forgetting one thing.
21:13:56 [Range]Verinon:Loot Master.
21:13:57 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:15m for that hammer
21:13:57 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFthen use master loot and party lead can distribut evenly|h
21:13:59 [Range]Verinon:Shoudl we use that?
21:13:59 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:a good deal?
21:14:05 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:U have 15m?
21:14:10 [Range]Blakjak:..
21:14:15 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:7mj lol
21:14:16 [Range]Blakjak:no
21:14:17 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:7m*
21:14:19 [Range]Jrod:Someone can easily jack that
21:14:23 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:Lend me 3m for that ring on AH
21:14:26 [Range]Belgariad:i agree with blak
21:14:26 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:XD
21:14:29 [Range]Belgariad:and jrod
21:14:29 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:what ring
21:14:32 [Range]Starling:i say no as well - creates too much conflict potential
21:14:36 [Range]Blakjak:thats the worst idea ever lol..
21:14:38 [Range]Verinon:alright.
21:14:42 [Range]Verinon:Well.
21:14:48 [Range]Verinon:We will discuss in parties then.
21:14:51 [Range]Verinon:Now.
21:14:53 [Range]Technician:Let's talk about which stats classes can roll on.
21:14:54 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:and what time r we gonna play 2morrow>
21:15:01 [Range]Verinon:Is there any other matters, ro shall we adjourn?
21:15:04 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:15:04 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:15:12 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:dunno. 6, maybe?
21:15:19 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:why so late
21:15:23 [Range]Leelea:agree what to do before run and if use master but cant decide who gets item its sold and shared
21:15:38 [Range]Verinon:alright.
21:15:41 [Range]Verinon:Anything else?
21:15:43 [Range]Verinon:Or are we done?
21:15:48 [Range]Lordcrimson:ooo
21:15:48 [Range]Blakjak:rogues < str/X dex/X warriors < str/X tanks stam/X (not dex)
21:15:51 [Range]Lordcrimson:my contest
21:15:56 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:tomorrows monday, isnt it?
21:16:00 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:school for you?
21:16:02 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:sunday dude lol
21:16:04 È¥°keþ“@ЩKmàpôî
21:16:08 [Range]Tate:woah i need stam
21:16:08 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:Derp.
21:16:08 [Range]Blakjak:scouts same as rogues
21:16:14 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:Alright, noon.
21:16:20 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:iight be on vent
21:16:22 [Range]Blakjak:well, ur role
21:16:27 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:Ill stay on vent tonight so U can wake me up
21:16:30 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBeveryone needs stam|h
21:16:32 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:mk
21:16:37 [Tell]Verinon->Lordcrimson:get it working btw?
21:16:40 [Range]Lordcrimson:can i say my contest
21:16:40 [Range]Leelea:im off as its 0215 and up at 0520 on fly fishing trip
21:16:42 [Range]Technician:Depends what the stat is
21:16:42 [Range]Verinon:Wait.
21:16:42 [Range]Blakjak:but kiya, tanks need it more.
21:16:46 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:ya
21:16:46 [Range]Verinon:On that, I have to say something.
21:16:54 [Range]Verinon:Tanks beat others on Stam stats.
21:16:56 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBnight leelea|h
21:16:56 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:i had a password cus i was admin lol
21:17:00 [Tell]Lordcrimson->Verinon:i 4got
21:17:02 [Range]Technician:Don't agree with that.
21:17:03 [Range]Blakjak:depends what the second stat is lol
21:17:05 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8Have fun Leelea|h
21:17:08 [Range]Verinon:if its a yellow Dex + Stam or Int + Stam though, thats another story
21:17:10 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBright, i agree... but if the tank doesn't need it others should get a chance|h
21:17:10 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFlater lee|h
21:17:18 [Range]Verinon:For instance.
21:17:19 [Range]Jrod:Er.....tanks get stam all the time?
21:17:36 [Range]Verinon:I dont want to hear rogues needing on |Hitem:33c7f 0 74200a54 d268d123 d292 0 0 0 0 0 20d0 24f9|h|cffc805f8[Edge of the Otherworld]|r|h
21:17:44 @ør™œt¢D4š¼{mÈXùƒo"ò
21:17:44 [Range]Blakjak:cept for me XD
21:17:45 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBLike Int and Stam should go to a mage... not the tank|h
21:17:45 [Range]Verinon:that stat is Tank stat
21:17:50 [Range]Verinon:Plain and true
21:17:53 [Range]Lordcrimson:but its dirty
21:17:56 [Range]Tate:can i be a tank?
21:17:59 [Range]Verinon:I mean clean
21:18:02 [Range]Verinon:tate
21:18:02 [Range]Lordcrimson:k
21:18:02 [Range]Blakjak:verinon that is very dabatable
21:18:05 [Range]Lordcrimson:but
21:18:05 [Range]Verinon:Yes.
21:18:08 [Range]Lordcrimson:if over dur
21:18:08 [Range]Blakjak:debatable*
21:18:10 [Range]Lordcrimson:they need
21:18:10 [Range]Tate:k.
21:18:18 [Range]Verinon:But u have to invent a lot in gear
21:18:20 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFyeah i agree with blak thats a good rogue stat|h
21:18:24 [Range]Verinon:But Madcat is a R/K
21:18:28 [Range]Tate:im trying
21:18:32 [Range]Verinon:Darkstep.
21:18:36 [Range]Verinon:What about Suppression then?
21:18:46 [Range]Verinon:or maybe |Hitem:33c82 0 a47 d255d141 d27e 0 0 0 0 0 1bbc 99d2|h|cffc805f8[Beshia Axe]|r|h?
21:18:46 [Range]Blakjak:thats definately more use for others
21:18:49 [Range]Verinon:Are those ALL rogue stats?
21:18:49 [Range]Technician:So |Hitem:33ba1 0 4b000a63 d0ab 0 0 0 0 0 0 263a 9494|h|cffc805f8[Shark Fin Axe]|r|h and |Hitem:36d3b 0 200a4e d123 0 0 0 0 0 0 1e78 cb15|h|cffc805f8[Colorful Lurker Armor]|r|h would be for which class?
21:18:51 [Range]Lordcrimson:my fav stat
21:18:56 [Range]Verinon:I dont think so.
21:18:57 [Range]Tate:lol
21:19:10 [Range]Verinon:Just because a rogue needs str and Pattack doesnt meen they get ALL of those.
21:19:12 [Range]Blakjak:verinon, str prim goes to warriors and knights
21:19:21 [Range]Blakjak:anything with dexx can be rogues
21:19:21 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFno but the 41stam plus patk is nice |h
21:19:26 [Range]Verinon:|Hitem:36d3b 0 200a4e d123 0 0 0 0 0 0 1e78 cb15|h|cffc805f8[Colorful Lurker Armor]|r|h|Hitem:33ba1 0 4b000a63 d0ab 0 0 0 0 0 0 263a 9494|h|cffc805f8[Shark Fin Axe]|r|h I personally think is tank stats
21:19:32 [Range]Technician:No.
21:19:35 [Range]Verinon:anyone else feel differently?
21:19:40 [Range]Jrod:No.......
21:19:51 [Range]Technician:Warrior stats STR and STAM lol
21:19:55 [Range]Blakjak:btw stam/hp IS a tank stat
21:19:58 [Range]Verinon:Warriors are offtanks
21:20:01 [Range]Technician:Warrior is backup tank plus gets hit a ton
21:20:01 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EByes... warrior|h
21:20:02 [Range]Verinon:SO they could grab too
21:20:03 [Range]Blakjak:only TANK stat
21:20:05 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8That's true...|h
21:20:13 [Range]Verinon:Warriors + offtanks
21:20:13 [Range]Blakjak:the oonly tank stat is stam/hp
21:20:17 [Range]Verinon:so they are allowed to grab tank stats
21:20:21 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBAerlind is warrior and always is tanking|h
21:20:26 [Range]Starling:apologies but I have to leave. I'm sure someone will tell me what the mage stats are if I get confused
21:20:26 [Range]Verinon:Blak
21:20:31 [Range]Verinon:tank stats are str too
21:20:33 [Range]Verinon:For instance
21:20:42 [Range]Blakjak:no, i mean its the only definative tank stat
21:20:43 [Range]Verinon:I statted only Stam and HP, I wouldnt be able to tank, would I?
21:20:46 [Range]Blakjak:that cant be debated.
21:20:51 [Range]Verinon:Str is tank too.
21:20:55 [Range]Verinon:orly?
21:21:00 [Range]Blakjak:you cant argue that stam/hp isnt a tank stat
21:21:03 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBYeah... if we're willing to agree to this can we be done?|h
21:21:11 [Range]Verinon:Yes.
21:21:17 [Range]Verinon:this is the final discussion of the night
21:21:22 [Range]Lordcrimson:my contest
21:21:22 [Range]Verinon:the stat organization
21:21:23 [Range]Blakjak:then hos? Razz
21:21:33 [Range]Lordcrimson:what about my contest
21:21:37 [Range]Verinon:I say Knights/Warriors > Rogues for Str+Stam stats
21:21:42 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELHoto
21:21:44 [Range]Lordcrimson:hell ya
21:21:44 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBwhat kind of contest?|h
21:21:49 [Range]Jrod:Then it should be a need roll
21:21:51 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBfor what?|h
21:21:57 [Range]Lordcrimson:do i say it now vern?
21:21:57 [Range]Jrod:there shouldn't be a sole roll
21:22:00 [Range]Jrod:for one person
21:22:00 [Range]Verinon:does everyone agree with that?
21:22:06 [Range]Lordcrimson:ya
21:22:08 [Range]Darkstep:|H|h|cFFFFFFFFsry g2g wife is home later|h
21:22:10 [Range]Tate:yea
21:22:18 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8Bye Dark|h
21:22:20 [Range]Verinon:Knights and Warriors get the need rolls for those stats
21:22:22 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBBye dark|h
21:22:22 [Range]Lordcrimson:k vern
21:22:28 [Range]Verinon:and then rogues get it if they dont need.
21:22:38 [Range]Tate:rogues get need roll for dex+Patack
21:22:38 [Range]Verinon:they = tanks+offtanks
21:22:50 [Range]Verinon:because. Think about it.
21:22:57 [Range]Verinon:If I dont have aggro pull, party is dead.
21:23:01 [Range]Loralyn:Hmmm so where would Eloris fall in that as a warden/warrior?
21:23:01 [Range]Deadon:what about the other classes that can use those stats
21:23:03 [Range]Verinon:tanks need str as well.
21:23:12 [Range]Verinon:Deadon, scouts can roll too
21:23:14 [Range]Tate:warden goes with warrior/tanks
21:23:14 Úÿýÿòÿ‹ÿƒÿãþ3ÿNþ(ÿ/þqÿeþÓÿdþ9
21:23:16 [Range]Lordcrimson:ya hard
21:23:23 [Range]Verinon:but tanks and offtaks get priority if they NEED it.
21:23:30 [Range]Verinon:BUT< heres the thing on that
21:23:33 [Range]Verinon:I dont NEED stats atm
21:23:37 [Range]Lordcrimson:yo!
21:23:39 [Range]Verinon:I dont have a piece of armor to put it on
21:23:50 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBAerlind is the only high level Warden|h
21:23:50 [Range]Verinon:NEED a stat means you have armor/weapon to stat ready and just need the stats
21:23:56 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBand Eloris|h
21:24:05 [Range]Verinon:Wardens are offtanks as well.
21:24:12 [Range]Verinon:I keep thinking back to chapter 1. XD
21:24:16 [Range]Tate:lol
21:24:18 [Range]Verinon:anyways
21:24:23 [Range]Verinon:is this agreed upon?
21:24:26 [Range]Lordcrimson:yaya
21:24:27 [Range]Tate:yea
21:24:29 [Range]Loralyn:yes
21:24:33 [Range]Verinon:tanks and offtanks get stam+str first priority?
21:24:36 [Range]Aerlind:|H|h|cFF07AEF8sure|h
21:24:41 [Range]Verinon:alright
21:24:43 [Range]Tate:u can only need for stats if u are specifically trying to stat a piece of armor at that moment
21:24:45 [Range]Lordcrimson:can i talk now
21:24:46 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:24:49 [Range]Verinon:Exactly.
21:24:59 [Range]Blakjak:and if the tanks offtanks cant USE it. everyone can greed.
21:25:05 [Range]Verinon:corrent
21:25:08 [Range]Lordcrimson:lol
21:25:08 [Range]Deadon:then Scouts should get first Dibs on ANY ranged weapon regardless of stat
21:25:08 [Range]Blakjak:srry, only melee or magic
21:25:14 [Range]Verinon:and rogues and scouts need it if they are trying to stat something
21:25:25 [Range]Blakjak:k, but discuss it mainly
21:25:27 [Range]Lordcrimson:do i talk now
21:25:27 [Range]Verinon:IF the tanks offtanks dont need.
21:25:28 [Range]Verinon:yeah
21:25:30 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:25:32 [Range]Verinon:another discussion topic
21:25:38 [Range]Lordcrimson:iight
21:25:38 [Range]Verinon:alright
21:25:43 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:25:43 [Range]Lordcrimson:guys
21:25:43 [Range]Verinon:With that, Ill repass lead to blakjak
21:25:51 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:25:53 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBWhy?|h
21:25:53 [Range]Lordcrimson:ok
21:25:55 [Range]Verinon:I still have LOTS of game criticing to do
21:25:57 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:25:58 [Range]Verinon:=/
21:26:00 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBgotcha|h
21:26:00 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:26:05 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBthanks for letting us know|h
21:26:06 [Range]Lordcrimson:can i do my contest now?
21:26:06 [Range]Blakjak:V so you cant do hos?
21:26:09 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:26:13 [Range]Verinon:so I will pop in nightly, to see if ya need me
21:26:20 [Range]Verinon:But Unless tya need me Ill only have 15 mins
21:26:23 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:26:25 [Range]Verinon:I wont have time to sit and talk.
21:26:25 [Range]Kiyalandriel:|H|h|cFFFFA0EBCould you do siege at least?|h
21:26:30 [Range]Verinon:dont think so
21:26:33 [Range]Lordcrimson:kiya
21:26:33 [Range]Verinon:thats a full hour of time.
21:26:33 [Ó
21:26:39 [Range]Lordcrimson:i could do seige
21:26:45
21:26:48 [Range]Deadon:are we done here now
21:26:51 [Range]Lordcrimson:noooo
21:26:53 [Range]Lordcrimson:wait!!!!!!
21:26:53 [Range]Verinon:yes.
21:26:56 [Range]Lordcrimson:my conest!!!
21:26:56 CHAT_MSG_CHANNELAlliance
21:26:58 [Range]Lordcrimson:contest*
21:27:01 [Range]Verinon:But Crimson has something he needs to discuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
avatar

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Mon May 10, 2010 8:41 am

wow lol thats big and vern get on vent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Mon May 10, 2010 5:58 pm

password changed? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight


Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 48
Location : South Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Mon May 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Thank you Verinon. I do believe that the guild rules should be posted to the forum for everyone to see. It should be mandatory for all members to read the rules and then post a reply saying they have read them. Granted this might cause some to leave or even be pissy about it, but having run several guilds myself that is the only way to ensure everyone knows and follows them. If the Guild Rules are set in writing then noone can say they dont know them. I am willing to assist in compiling the rule sets that I have used in the past for you if you want to look them over.
From looking over what you posted, most of the rules I have used in the past will work for TGO.
I want to get this straight: I am not looking for a promotion or even special treatment from anyone. I am a "Casual" gamer due to the nature of my work. I enjoy beign in TGO and hope to stay with you and the rest for a while (or until ROM dies).
Lemme know if you want me to send you the rules I used in the past or I can post them on the forums for all to see.
I hope TGO can stay for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingcecil
Commander
Commander
avatar

Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Tue May 11, 2010 8:38 am

no the pass didnt change for vent the pass is still golden to get into out vent room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Tue May 11, 2010 6:12 pm

thnk god for channel admin... NOW it is golden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Spiritsong
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Tue May 11, 2010 7:18 pm

"It should be mandatory for all members to read the rules and then post a reply saying they have read them. Granted this might cause some to leave or even be pissy about it, but having run several guilds myself that is the only way to ensure everyone knows and follows them. If the Guild Rules are set in writing then noone can say they dont know them." I think i love you Crying or Very sad this is what i have been trying to say for idk months now . Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight


Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 48
Location : South Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Fri May 14, 2010 4:07 pm

It truly is the only way to see who is dedicated to TGO and who is not. If each person were required to read the rules, then post that they uinderstand them, there would be no problems (I hope). Common Verinon lemme know what you want and I will make the list for you of the rules that I used in the past. Most if not all of them could be used here, with a possibility of a few modifications. Gotta do something before it gets too far beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonchampion
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Sat May 15, 2010 5:41 am

Go ahead and post here. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chadloomis.com/thegoldenorder
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight


Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 48
Location : South Mississippi

PostSubject: For Reference only   Sat May 15, 2010 11:53 am

These are a list of the Rules I used when I was Guild Leader of Ghost Walkers in WoW:

1: All Guild rules are to be taken as law. If a Guild rule is broken displinary action will be taken as approiate.
2: All members are encouraged to assist lower lvl players with: Quests, Instances, World Bosses.
A: This rule depends on if others are actualy available.
B: Whining about not getting help will not be tolerated if others are not available.
3: Instance runs will be done on a per needed basis. Do not ask for a run if you cannot make the minimum requirements for the run.
A: Minimum requirements for instances will be posted within the forums.
4: If you want to do an instance ask the guild first before pugging the instance.
A: If you get Pugged for an instance and the group needs one or more to be full then ask guildmates if anyone needs the instance.
5: Be courtious within guild chat. Profane, racial, or insulting language will not be tolerated.
6: Each member of the guild represents us in the world. Do nothing that can give the guild a bad name.
7: Guild meetings are required to be attened by all that are online no exceptions. What is discussed pertains to all of us.
8: Guild contributions help us out in more ways than one. Please make it a habit to do guild dailies, and contribute materials whenever you ahve extra.
A: Verinon takes mats and distributes them as seen fit.
9: Ranks within the guild is determined by the guildmaster. Do not beg for a promotion it will be given when deserved.
10: Group with guildmates as much as possible. Doing this ensures cooperation amonst us when really needed.



Partial list of the main rules that I can remember. Use any that you see will work for us. Modify any that need to be modified to work. When I find my complete list i will be sure to post the missing ones here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakjak02
Captain
Captain


Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Sat May 15, 2010 12:05 pm

*promotion*

These are our rules Smile GJ honoka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakjak02
Captain
Captain


Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Sat May 15, 2010 12:06 pm

I will get the minimum requirements for instances up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 31
Location : WI

PostSubject: Opinion   Sun May 16, 2010 12:01 pm

I think Honoka's rules are great and all inclusive. I think that they should be rewritten (taking into account a few minor spelling errors) and posted in a new forum thread where it's clear and easy to access when we ask guildies to comment that they have read them. I think we should also add one more rule, the rule we took forever to decide upon with the whole recommended loot thing.

~Kiya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katlana
Knight
Knight


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 30
Location : Jacksonville, FL

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Thu May 20, 2010 12:27 am

Can I also recommend that all guild meeting logs be posted in the forums, for those of us that can't attend for whatever reason. For the short time that I've been in TGO, I've never been able to attend a meeting due to work. And it would be nice to know what's going on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Sat May 29, 2010 11:01 pm

for any major meetings i'm sure soem1 can post the chat log up but who knows we will try
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight


Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 48
Location : South Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Sun May 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Although I am no longer with TGO (not real sure how long I will stay gone) I still support yall. As far as a loot rule this is the one that I have always used:
Instance Loot rules 101:
1 Master loot on all Epic and near Epic Items. Characters that could use the loot should be checked to see if they need the upgrade then those that need the item will get to roll (if only one person can use the item they get first bid on it).
2 Pug's within any Guild run will be treated as if they are within our guild. Giving them a fair chance at an upgrade.
3 If there is noone within the group that can use an item then all will roll GREED, and allow the luck of the draw to determine who gets it. Or in teh case of Master Looter just use the /roll system.
4 Master Loot should be set for blue or better items in lower instances. Higher instances should be set for purple or better.
5 Common items should be picked up to despawn the mobs. Do not leave anything behind. Everything is worth something to the vendor.


As I remember more of the rules I have used I will continue to post them.


Last edited by Honoka on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiyalandriel
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 31
Location : WI

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Sun May 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Hope you come back Honoka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakjak02
Captain
Captain


Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Sun May 30, 2010 5:31 pm

HONOKA COME BACK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonoAonoM
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-05-22
Age : 22
Location : Edmonton

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:14 am

Come on Honoka you should come back! (btw really like your settings/ideas for loot)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight


Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 48
Location : South Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:04 pm

As I said in an earlier post I have returned. The rules I posted here are the ones that I have used since the first time I played an MMO. I believe they are fair for everyone involved and should satisify everyone. As I can remember the rest of the rules I have used I will continue to post them (I lost the html coded ruleset I had from another guild I used to run).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honoka
Heaven Knight
Heaven Knight


Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 48
Location : South Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Guild Meetings:
1 All players that are online will be required to attend.
A Afk players are exempt from this until they come back to their keyboard.
2 All members of the guild have a say in general meetings. Officer meetings will be held in the callers personal house.
3 If a meeting is called about a member of the guild, said member should be at the meeting to defend themselves if it may involve them getting kicked out of TGO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritsong
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:17 pm

once again agree 100% Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Recent Guild Meeting   

Back to top Go down
 
Recent Guild Meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Saber Guild Meeting Notes 5/1 and Events Agenda
» [CoKM] Guild Meeting
» Wyrd mini's Guild Executioner
» ISCC Meeting 3 - Discussion Thread - Suzuka
» Guild Chest! (Also the Price Check Thread!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Order Forums :: The Golden Order Forums :: Comments-
Jump to: